🎀 Chapter-28🎀

After the school, Jimin and Jungkook went to the Kim Mansion with Hoseok as Jin told them

After the school, Jimin and Jungkook went to the Kim Mansion with Hoseok as Jin told them. He went to the company with Yoongi and Namjoon. Taehyung also came to Kim Mansion while Rosé went for her part time job.

Hoseok enjoyed the company of Taehyung and Jungkook. He got to know how much "Joker Guy" they both are. Cause once they started it was very hard to stop them and his own laughter.

Spending time with the makanes, Hoseok forgot about his worry's.

It was evening and now they all were waiting for Jin to come when Taehyung recieved a message from him.

Taehyung- Jin Hyung messaged me saying he won't be home tonight.

He said. And now Hoseok was again sad. He didn't get to spend even a minute with Jin and Jin was ignoring him too..... he also felt sad that Jin didn't messaged him.

Taehyung- Kookie you and Jimin can go home. I will stay here, Namjoon Hyung isn't gonna come back too.

Jungkook- Okay

He said and after bidding Bye to Taehyung and Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook left from there.

Taehyung ordered some food cause he wasn't in  mood to make anything. After the food arrived, They are and then Taehyung went to his room (guest room) while Hoseok went to his room.

He went and laid on the bed, his eyes filled with tears which he himself don't know why. He turned to his left side where he would usually find Jin sleeping.

His tears were streaming down his cheeks and he didn't even tried to wipe them up. He closed his eyes trying to sleep and after 30 minutes he was finally asleep.

💀💀💀

If Hoseok was that sad, we can't even think what Jin was going through. Only he knows how hard it is for him to ignore his brother whom he love more than himself.

He was in Yoongi studio laying on the couch while Yoongi was working on his computer.

He condition here was more worst than Hoseok. He was literally felling like a sh*t for ignoring and making his brother sad.

Yoongi stood up from his chair to take a small break. He turned behind and saw Jin starring at the celing.

>>> I can't understand what's going on in his mind.

He thought. He went and sat beside Jin but Jin didn't looked at him. He kept starring at the celing.

Yoongi- Hyung...

Jin- Hmm

Yoongi- Don't you think you should go home?