🎀 Chapter-31🎀

I am really sorry for this late update!!! Hope you guys enjoy!!

💀💀💀

After the college was over, Jin and Hoseok met the others. They all went to Kim Mansion to discuss their plan. Rosé was not with them as she went to her work.

So, except for her, they all were in Kim Mansion. They all were in the living room.

Jungkook- Are you sure she will say yes?

Jungkook asked and the others sighed. Why? He asked this question for the 20th time today. Jin rolled his eyes and gave Jungkook a glare. He gulped and immediately nodded his head and said

Jungkook- S-she will say Yes..

He repeated it like a mantra. Jin nodded and then said

Jin- Did you prepared the other things?

Jungkook- Yes Hyungie. Dinner place is ready, a bouquet is ready and I prepared one more thing.

He said with his bunny smile. Yoongi looked at him and asked

Yoongi- What is the other thing?

Jungkook didn't replied. Instead he took out a box from his pocket and kept it infront of them, on the table.
He opened the box and others looked at it and gasped

Taehyung- Woh!! It's so amazing!! From where did you get it Kookie?

Taehyung asked while he asked still fixed on the box.

Jimin- Kookie, this... pendant must be expensive. Why did you bought it?

Jimin asked as he looked at the pendant that was in the box.

Jungkook- Jimin Hyung, Taehyung Hyung, I bought it with my own money

Jungkook- Jimin Hyung, Taehyung Hyung, I bought it with my own money. I know she likes pendant so much and this pendant caught my attention. And people normally but rings. I didn't wanted to do the same so I bought a pendant.

He said. Namjoon took the pendant in his hands and looked at it. No wonder the pendant caught Jungkook's attention. It really looks so good.