🎀 Chapter-12🎀

Yoongi- Wait

Yoongi- Wait.... His real name is Jimin. Not Sung-min. Right?

Hoseok nodded his head nervously already knowing what Yoongi is gonna ask next.

Yoongi- Then, your real name is also not Sung-Jin. Right?

Hoseok knew Yoongi Was about to ask this. He nodded his head.

Hoseok- Please don't ask me any questions. I am afraid I can't answer any of your question related to me or Jimin.

It was great meeting all of you guys. Even if it was two days, you guys gave me a feeling of what friends are. Thanks for that.

This maybe the last time you all see me and I see you all. I can't tell you why. I am sorry.

I am also sorry for lying to you. I am sorry on behalf of Jimin too.

And Rosé don't worry. As soon as Jimin wake up, I will try my best to send him to you. Till my last breath.

Once again Thank You and Sorry

Hoseok said and bowed. Before anyone of them could ask him anything, he turned back and ran away from there.

Namjoon- Sung-Jin!! Wait--

Namjoon tried to call him but it was too late. Hoseok already left from there.

Taehyung- What does he meant by Never see us again?

Jungkook- Don't know Hyung.

They were busy thinking all this when Jin's phone rang. He looked at the I'd and saw it was his hacker whom he told to find the information of Jimin and Hoseok.

He picked up the call

Jin:
Hello?

Hacker:
Boss the work is done. 

Jin:
Ok.
Thank You
Please come at the mansion right now.

Hacker:
Ok Boss.

Jin hanged up the call. He looked at others who were still standing confused.

Jin- Guys.... Let's go to my house. Right now.

He said. They all looked at him and nodded their heads. They left from there to Jin's house.

💀💀💀