🎀 Chapter-34🎀

Jin- Hoba

Jin- Hoba......I know it's not nothing. Now tell me what's bothering you?

Hoseok- H..Hyung actually.......

~ Hyun bullies him Jin Hyung.

All three of them turned back when they heard a familiar voice. They saw Namjoon.
He came inside and stood beside Hoseok.

Jin- What?

Jin asked with a shocked expression but he was mentally smirking while thinking.

>>> Hyun is doing his work.... looks like I will have to reward him

He looked at Yoongi who gave him a smirk without Hoseok and Namjoon nodding. They both turned their attention towards Namjoon and Hoseok.

Jin- Why didn't you told me Hoba?

Hoseok- H..he to-

Namjoon- He warned Hyung not to tell anyone otherwise he will beat him.

Namjoon responded in place of Hoseok. Yoongi looked at him and asked

Yoongi- If you knew they why didn't you told us Namjoon?

Namjoon- Cause I got to know yesterday only. I wanted to tell you both, but I was at company the whole day and returned very late night. That's why I decided to tell you in the morning.

He explained. Jin and Yoongi nodded their heads. Jin looked at Hoseok who was looking down.

He turned his attention to his food.  He grabbed his chopsticks and was about to eat when Yoongi again kicked him under the table.

Jin looked at him with a annoyed expression. Yoongi signalled him to talk with Hoseok. He rolled his eyes and turned towards Hoseok

Jin- Hoba....... if you want, take a leave today.

He said the first thing that came in his mind. Hoseok immediately looked up and asked

Hoseok- Really Hyung?

Jin nodded his head. Hoseok smiled and immediately hugged Jin. Jin was startled. He looked at Yoongi who was telling him to calm down.

Jin took a deep breath and sighed before wrapping his arms around Hoseok. He patted his back and then broke the hug giving him a smile he said

Jin- Let's complete our breakfast. We have to leave after that. Namjoon come and join us.

He said. Namjoon nodded his head. He kept his bag in the couch and then sat near Hoseok.

Namjoon- By the way Hyung's, are you both coming to Company today?

Yoongi- No. I want to have some rest.

Jin- I will come. I get bored at house.

He said. Hoseok looked at him and saw Jin looking unfazed by whatever he said right now.

>>> He feels bored with me?

He thought in his mind while looking at Jin who was laughing in something that Yoongi said.

He shrugged off his thoughts and focused on eating his food.

After they were done, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon left the house leaving Hoseok. He kept the dishes in the sink and then went to his bedroom.

He came and laid on his bed while thinking something.

>>> Is it only me, or is Hyung really behaving strange? Does anyone other than me realised this? Or I am just overthinking?

But it can't be just overthinking..... he is behaving really strange .....

He thought to himself.  He took out his phone and started scrolling it to divert his mind from all the thoughts that were rooting in his mind.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

I know it's really short from all the previous parts. But as you all know, I am having so many problems right now, that I am not able to write stories. So, I decided to write small chapters. If I write long chapters, I don't update for a long time. So, instead of doing that, I will update small chapter daily. I hope you all are okay with it.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 625