🎀 Chapter-2🎀

Jimin and Hoseok were sitting at the dining table while eating the food which their beloved Eomma prepared

Confused? Whom do they call Eomma?

We'll meet her,

Choi Hana Younger Sister of Choi Byun-ho

Choi Hana
Younger Sister of Choi Byun-ho

She is a mother figure to both Hoseok and Jimin. She loved them both so much and can do anything for them. Even tho she is the sister of A Mafia Boss, she lives her life like normal people.

One secret to know is. Choi Byun-ho is very afraid of his sister. Yup, you read it right. The mafia boss is afraid of this pretty woman.

She is the reason, Byun-ho can't kill Jimin it Hoseok. Cause she loves them and she had already warned her brother to not even touch them otherwise she will kill him.

Ok, for now It's enough about her I guess. Let's continue the story................

Hana was also sitting with Hoseok and Jimin and watching them eat.

Hoseok- Eomma, you know what happened in the meeting room today before we came here?

Hana- What happened?

She asked and Hoseok told her everything. She was so proud of Jimin's reply. She patted both of their heads making them smile a little.

Just then she saw her Brother entering the room. She stood up and went towards him.

Hana- What brings you here Oppa?

Byun-ho- I want to have a talk with my servants. Can you leave Hana?

Hana- No I can't. If you wanna have a talk with my sons, you have to do it here only.

Byun-ho- Hana!! Leave right now!!

Hana- I am not going. What will you do?