🎀 Chapter-22🎀

Anderson helped Hoseok to get used to his new phone

Anderson helped Hoseok to get used to his new phone. They were in Hoseok's room right now, waiting for the others as it was almost time.

After 5 minutes or something, they heard the main door opening. Hoseok immediately jumped from his bed and ran downstairs. Anderson also followed him chuckling a little at his behaviour.

There he saw Jimin, Rosé, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung. He went and immediately hugged Jimin.

Jimin also hugged him back. They both were hugging each other like they didn't met for years.

They broke the hug and Hoseok gave a small smile to others before looking back at Jimin.

Hoseok- How are you Chim?

Jimin- I am good Hyung. Actually very good.
How are you? Is Jin Hyung taking good care of you?

Hoseok- He is. You know he even bought a phone for me.

Jimin- I know Hyung. He bought one for me too.

Hoseok- Ya, I know. Hyung told me.

He said. They all came and sat on the couch while Anderson stood beside Hoseok.

Namjoon- Where is Jin Hyung?

Anderson- Boss, is out for some work.

Namjoon- Oh.

Hoseok- Jimin you know........ He actually went to have some talk with Boss.....

Hoseok said Jimin widened his eyes a little.

Jimin- What? Why?? What if Boss hurt him?

Namjoon- Don't worry. You forgot he is Mafia King. And also Choi Byun-ho isn't your Boss. Stop calling him Boss.

Namjoon said and Jimin and Hoseok nodded their heads. After this they talked with each other for 1 hour. Well, it was mostly Jimin and Hoseok talking with each other and rest with each other.

Just then Taehyung called Hoseok.

Taehyung- By the way Hoseok Hyung, we bought something for you.

He said. Hoseok looked at him with a hint of confusion.

Hoseok- For me? What is it?

Taehyung didn't said anything and took out a bag from behind. He gave it to Hoseok.

Hoseok opened the bag and looked inside. There was a frame inside. He took it out and looked at it.

Hoseok- A Photo frame?

Namjoon- Yup Hoseok Hyung. The photos are of your 7th birthday. Do you remember them?

Hoseok looked at the photo. The only person whom he can recognise was himself. He couldn't clearly tell who are The other three boys who were standing beside him.
He looked up at Taehyung and said