🎀 Chapter-29🎀

Next Morning

Next Morning

Hoseok was alone at the house as Taehyung went to the convience store to buy some instant ramen for both of them. He was still on his room, sitting on the bed while sobbing.

>>> Jin Hyung...... please come....I am scared......I need you

He said in his mind. He was really missing Jin so much and after the dreadful nightmare last night, he wants Jin beside him.

Hoseok frowned when he heard the front door opening.

>>> Huh? Tae said, it will take him half an hour.... and it's only been 5 minutes since he left. Then who is here right now?....... Jin Hyung?

He thought in first confusion and then excitement.  He stood up with a smile on his face and immediately ran outside of the room.

He ran downstairs in the living room fully excited to see Jin but stopped when he didn't saw him. Instead he saw a man standing infront of him.

>>> Who is he..? And why does he seems...... familiar?

He thought while tilting his head a little trying to remember why does he seems so familiar.

The man was having same confusion as Hoseok. He didn't knew who he was. He raised kne eyebrow and asked

Man- Who are you?

Hoseok gulped and take a step back heating his deep and cold voice. Unknowingly a smirk came ok the man's face. He love people being scared of him.

Man- Are you deaf!! I asked who are you!!??

He suddenly yelled making Hoseok flinch. He was trembling in fear while some memories of the dream last night were coming in his mind, where he can see this man standing infront of him laughing.

His eyes were filled with tears, which soon started flowing when he remembered who exactly the man is.

Hoseok- D..Dad....

He mumbled out and somehow the man managed to hear him. He frowned his eyebrows looking at Hoseok

Hoseok's took another step back while he was seeing the man's face in his mind. His tears were continuous flowing and his sons were heard too

 His tears were continuous flowing and his sons were heard too