🎀Chapter-14🎀

Hacker- Hmm

Hacker- Hmm..... So, Boss his real name is Kim Hoseok and h--

Jin- Wait!!!! What did you say!!! What's his real name??

Jin asked as he stood up from the couch in shock.

Hacker- Boss....his real name is Kim Hoseok.....

Jin stared at the hacker with evident shock on his face. He can't believe what he just heard. 

Jin- Are you certain that his name is Kim H-hoseok?

The hacker nodded his head in agreement. Jin sat on the couch and took a deep breath before saying 

Jin- Tell me everything you know about him!

Hacker- Boss.... As I said his name is Kim Hoseok. He is 20 years old right now. When he was 8 years old, He was sold to Choi Byun-ho by Mr. Kim... That means your f-father... Byun-ho made him his servant and till now he was working for him...... Byun-ho gave him the same drug he gave Jimin.... Because of which hiss memory is also lost.
Recently he also joined your college, with the name Choi Sung-Jin, and the fake identity of Park Jimin's older brother.

He said and looked at Jin but Jin stayed silence. He closed his eyes and small tears started to come out from his eyes.

Jin opened his eyes and wiped his tears

Jin- Do you have his address??

Hacker- Yes Boss. He lives in the (Hoseok and Jimin's apartment's address).

Jin nodded his head and stood up.

Jin- You can go back. Thank You so much for the Information. You gave me my life back. Thank you so much.

Jin said and left to from there. He went upstairs to his room. The hacker left and the rest followed Jin upstairs.

They came to his room and found him finding something.

Namjoon- What are you looking for Hyung?

Jin- My Gun. I am gonna kill that Choi Byun-ho.