🎀Chapter-25🎀

The day when Rosé took Jimin to Jungkook's house

Jimin was following Rosé and Jungkook ever since they left The Kim House. Jimin was afraid. He know he shouldn't be. But he can't help it.

Trust was something he don't have now. In anyone. Except his "Hobi Hyung" and "Eomma"(Hana).

So, Trusting a girl, who is appealing to be his sister, is something he can't do.
He can't just trust her easily. But then also seeing the pain and sadness in her eyes, Jimin decided to trust her.

And that's why he is here, behind her following her inside a unknown house.

He saw that they were already in the living room of the house

He saw that they were already in the living room of the house. Jimin looked around the whole living room admiring it. He liked it. It was really pretty.

Rosé- Oppa, come sit.

Jimin heard Rosé calling him. He diverted his attention from Living room to her. He went and sat on the couch feeling a little awkward.

Jungkook- Jimin Hyung, this is our house. Did you liked it?

Jimin nodded his head a little at Jungkook's question. Jungkook opened his mouth again to say something, but couldn't as a voice stopped him.

~ You both are home.

Jungkook and Rosé turned back while Jimin looked at his side. He saw a couple coming towards them. 

He stood up seeing them and came and stood near Rosé. Like I said, he was scared.

Jungkook- Hyung, they are my Eomma and Appa. No need to be afraid of them.

Jungkook whispered to Jimin as he came on his side. Rosé too looked at him and whispered

Rosé- Yes Oppa. They are really nice.