🎀 Chapter-13🎀

Hoseok rushed from the cafeteria to his classroom to retrieve his bag before quickly departing the college

Hoseok rushed from the cafeteria to his classroom to retrieve his bag before quickly departing the college. He had already contacted the Byun-ho guards to inform them that he was feeling unwell and needed a ride. 

As he approached the campus exit, he spotted the guards waiting for him. Hoseok approached the car and settled into the passenger seat.

Hoseok was driven back to his apartment by the guards. Once they dropped him off, they departed while he went inside.

He placed his bag on the couch before entering the room he shared with Jimin. However, upon opening the door, he was filled with fear as he saw his boss, Byun-ho, sitting on his bed with a stern expression. Hoseok felt afraid as Byun-ho called him over to approach him.

He went towards him with very slow steps and after he was standing infront of him, he looked down.

Byun-ho- Where is Jimin?

Hoseok- B-boss..... H-he is in the h-hospital.

Byun-ho- Why??

He asked, but Hoseok didn't say anything. Instead, he stood up and tightly grabbed Hoseok's hair, causing him to wince in pain.

Byun-ho- I asked you something!!! Answer me!!

Hoseok- B-b-boss he fa-int-ed in sc-ho-ol.

Byun-ho left his hair and stared at the poor soul with his demon eyes.

Byun-ho- Why are you here early????

Hoseok- I.... I was not fe-eli-ng well.....

Byun-ho- Ohh. Then I should take you to doctors too. Hm.... Pack your bags.

Hoseok looked up at him but immediately looked down when he felt Byun-ho glaring at him.

Hoseok- W-why??

Hoseok managed to ask in his shaky voice.

Byun-ho- *scoff* You thought you lied to me Hoseok?? I know what happened in the cafeteria. That Jimin found his sister and you also told your so called friends that he is Jimin. And now you dared to lie to me!!!!
You think I will let you go?!!

Hoseok was now more scared than before. He don't even have Jimin by his side today which made him more scared.

Hoseok- I... I am sorry Boss. We didn't knew that girl-