🎀 Chapter-8🎀

Warning ⚠️- Physical Abuse mentioned in the chapter

💀💀💀

Byun-ho Slapped them. They both looked at him with a shocked expression not knowing why they received the slap.

But before they could say something, Byun-ho went and sat on the couch. He looked at Jimin and Hoseok who were still looking at him.

Byun-ho- Come here.

He said in his cold tone. They both immediately went and stood infront of him looking down not knowing what to do.

Byun-ho- Kneel down.

He said and it didn't took Jimin and Hoseok a second to follow his instructions cause they know if they don't what consequences they will have to face.

Byun-ho- You both know what mistake you made?

Both the boys shooked their heads even tho they both very well know what they did.

Byun-ho- I am asking again. You both know or not?

Instead of doing anything they both stayed silent this time. Byun-ho again stood up and came near them.

They both felt something on them so they looked up only to be shocked. Well, who wouldn't be when they would have a gun pointed right infront of their heads.

Byun-ho- Jimin, I am giving you 2 minutes to answer me. Otherwise I will pull the trigger and ya...... You will not die. Instead this Hoseok will.

Jimin looked at Him shocked as he completed his sentence. He shooked his head and said

Jimin- No. Don't pull the trigger. I will tell you what mistake we did. But please don't pull the trigger. Please.

Byun-ho- I will not just tell me.

Jimin- We..... We both made friends even after you told us not to.

Jimin said looking down as tears welled in his eyes. Byun-ho nodded his head and said

Byun-ho- Right. So, you both deserve Punishment too. Right?

Jimin- B-boss give me any Punishment you want. But Please leave my Hyung. It was not his fault. Please.

Hoseok- No No. Don't do anything to him. I am the elder. It was my fault. Leave him. Please Boss.

Byun-ho- You don't get to chose boys. GUARDS!!

Byun-ho shouted making both Hoseok and Jimin flinch. Soon four guards came in.

Byun-ho- Beat both of them till they both lose their consciousness.

Jimin- B-boss... Please No....

Jimin couldn't complete as Byun-ho left from there. Two guards came infront of them and grabbed both of them by their hairs making them stood up.

Jimin- Please leave Hobi Hyung. You can beat me all you want.

Jimin said trying to plead the guards. But he knew they are not gonna listen. All of them were Byun-ho's guards and they have beated Jimin and Hoseok before too.

The guards ignored Jimin's pleas and punched him in his stomach making him scream in pain. He bent down because of pain but the guard made him stood up with force and banged his head in the wall nearby making some blood come out from his head.

Jimin felt weak. Not only because he was getting beaten but also because of the painful screams he can heard his Hyung.

The guard who had Hoseok's hair in his hands, threw Hoseok near the couch making him fall ok the couch on his stomach. He picked him up and again threw him to the ground.

Jimin was thrown right next to him. With much force and strength, Jimin grabbed Hoseok's hands in his own while looking at his Hyung. All four guards started to kick both do them.

They both screamed in pain but to no avail. The room was soundproof and the guards were merciless. They continued kicking and punching them. Jimin and Hoseok screamed whole ar ll holding each other's hands. Jimin was praying that they both get unconscious soon so that this torture can end.

After the beating of the whole 20 minutes, Hoseok fainted. Jimin too was on the verge of fainting. When he saw Hoseok unconscious, he closed his eyes before he lost his consciousness too.

💀💀💀

Time Skip
Evening

It was around 6:30 in the evening when Jimin gained his consciousness. He opened his eyes and looked around. He was surprised when he found himself in his room on his bed instead of the floor of living room.

Jimin slowly sat on the bed and looked around only to find Hoseok sleeping on the bed next to him.

>>> Hyung is still unconscious.... Then who brought us here?

He thought. But soon his question was answered when he saw two guards coming in. They were not Byun-ho's guards. They were Hana's guards.

The guards looked at Jimin with a sad smile.

Guard 1- You are awake.  Have this medicine. It will help you have some relief in pain.

He said handing a medicine and a glass of water to Jimin. Jimin took the medicine and then kept the glass in the night stand.

Jimin- Were you the one who brought us here?

Jimin asked in a very low and weak voice. The guards nodded their heads.

Jimin- Thank You but please don't tell Eomma about this. If Boss get to know he might kill both of you or punish us more.

Guard 2- Don't worry Jimin. We won't. And we are sorry. We couldn't help you guys.

Jimin- It was not your fault.

Guard 1- Ok... We ordered some food for you guys. Have it. We will go now. Take care.

The guards said pointing at the table where the food was kept. Jimin said a small thank you and the guards left from there.

Just then Jimin heard some voices coming from Hoseok. He looked at Hoseok and saw him mumbling. He could hear Hoseok saying

Hoseok- Hyung....... Save your Hoba please..... Save your brother Hyung. 

>>> Hyung? Means Hobi Hyung have an older brother? How is this possible? If it is true.... Who is Hobi Hyung's brother? I have to find his brother. Maybe he can help us escape from here?

>>> Asih Jimin. Don't get your hopes too high. Let's wake Hyung first.

Jimin thought as he went near Hoseok and started to wake him up.

💀💀💀

Hey Moonlights

Jimin and Hoseok is the best duo.
Right?

How was it?

Jin's Part in next Chapter.

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1080