7- The Grade School Host is a....WHAT?

Start from the beginning

"That's not fair! A little kid like you isn't supposed to have a cool older friends like them!" He complained backing away from us right into Haruhi, which almost made her drop the tea set.

"Are you alright? I know. It's kind of hard getting used to all the weirdos around here. It took me a while to get adjusted to all the craziness. So don't freak out. I'm sure you'll get used to it." She gave him a gently smile. He stared at her for a bit.

"Are you a crossdresser?" The twins and Tamaki froze and ran over to distract Shiro. Oh I'm ready to hit this kid. He gives away Haruhi, I'll kill him.

They wanted Shiro to take the tea set, which was too dainty for a macho Haruhi to handle, covered the twins. He, in turn, immediately dropped the tea set. Kyoya appeared out of nowhere....

"Haruhi that's another 100,000 yen." He said and left. Haruhi looked in his direction shocked.

"Hey, you should make the cross dresser do all your stupid chores! I'm not here to carry tea sets! I'm here to learn how to make women happy!" Shiro said annoyed to Tamaki.

"You won't get anywhere with that attitude. And I am not going to let you disrespect Haruhi! So... put this brat in isolation!" Tamaki said sternly. The twins popped up but I took my opportunity.

"You got it, Boss." I slammed a button and a cage dropped on Shiro. Shiro and Haruhi looked shocked.

"What's going on here!? Why'd you put me in a cage all of a sudden!?" Shiro pulled and pushed against the bars. He even did that weird monkey thing and held on to the bars while he pushed with his feet.

"Yeah, where did it come from? This is supposed to be a music room, right?" Haruhi asked, suspiciously.

"This is no way to treat your loyal apprentice! Now let me out of this cage!" He screamed.

"Not until you've learned your lesson. I made you my apprentice because I thought you were serious about becoming a host, but I guess I was wrong." He sat down and drank from his tea cup. He sighed and looked out the window. Shiro relaxed and looked to Tamaki.

"I am serious! Totally serious! I want you to teach me how to make a woman happy. I'm gonna run out of time." Shiro sounded like he was going to cry.

"Please won't you teach me? You're a host because you like girls. You like bringing a smile to a girl's face. That's why you do it, right? Please won't you teach me to be like you. You're a genius at it! You're the king!" Shiro begged. Tamaki's eyes widened when he heard the word genius. He smiled and stood up, facing Shiro's cage.

"Well, you may be a brat, but I admire your desire to become a host, so I'll teach you. You know, Shiro, you and I are so much alike." He smiled.

I sunk into the couch turning away and pouted, crossing my arms and everything. Takashi set some hard candies and a coffee cup in front of me. He knows me too well, but he's doing it right. I eat the candy and as I drink my coffee I listen into what Tamaki's saying to the brat.

"-Shiro, then you'll have to figure out how to use the material you already have." Crap I only heard a little bit of what he said.

"What does that mean?" He sounded confused.

"You see, here at the Ouran host club, our policy is to use our individual personality traits to meet the needs of our guests. For example, there's Tamaki, who is the princely type. There's the strong silent type. The boy-Lolita type. The little-devil type. And the cool type. It's all about variety. And now our group is complete with the addition of Haruhi, the natural and Ayaka, the wild type." I choke on my drink and look at Kyoya. Since when have I been called the wild type? I'm more like the flirtatious army brat or a.... I don't know, but I flirt a lot with the girls. Maybe the flirty best friend? Whatever!