3- So This is My Job?

Start from the beginning

"We do match my princess, but nothing would go better with me than you. Couldn't you agree?" I leaned forward and laid a hand on her's. She giggled, blushing.

"Why I couldn't agree more." She giggled some more. Quickly my ears picked up a conversation at Haruhi's table about the dance. I took a sip of my coffee and brought up the subject.

"Do you ladies plan to go to the ball?" They all nodded vigorously." Really, could you reserved a dance for me? It would just make me so happy." The girls quickly agreed to save me a dance. A girl with short brown hair walked up to me as a couple girls left.

"Excuse me, I hate to disturb but I think it's time for the hosts to switch clients." She said shyly.

"You must be my next appointment." I smiled and gestured to the sadly emptying seats.

"My name is Conoco Kasugazaki. My, you're even nicer in person. I've decided, from now on you're going to be my new favorite host Ayaka." She put my chin in her fingers and looked at my face. I think I saw Tamaki with a shocked expression a few feet away from my spot. She sat down with me and started up a simple conversation. I poured her some tea and we chatted until host club hours were over. Tamaki slurped a continuous strain of ramen into his mouth with a dark expression on his face.

"Hey Boss, why do you stop eating that commoner's ramen and come over here to help us with the party planning?" Hikaru called Tamaki over.

"Does it really bother you that Princess Kasuga has taken a liking to Ayaka?" Kaoru teased.

"He shouldn't be surprised she's had the illness for a while now." Kyoya spoke up as he types away at his laptop.

"What illness?" Haruhi questioned sounding worried.

"She's got the host hopping disease." Hikaru said.

"A.K.A the never the same boy twice disease. Or girl in this case." Kaoru clarified.

"Usually our customers pick a host and see them regularly, however Princess Conoco tends to change her favorites. On a regular basis" Kyoya chimed.

"That's right because before she chose you, she was with Tama-chan!" Mitsukuni climbed on to my lap.

"Oh, so he upset because I stole her from him?" I said playfully.

"Shut up! I couldn't care less. I'm running out of patients. Ayaka it's time you and Haruhi started acting like ladies. I don't understand how you can be so popular with the ladies when you are a ladies yourselves."

"Who knows what a lady wants, more than a lady herself." I said seductively. Tamaki backed away from me. He suddenly dug in a chest and brought out a blown up picture of me and Haruhi in middle school? It was a photoshopped picture of me and Haruhi of when we were both back in middle school. I was in a short skirt and had long black hair and a smile.

"That's enough Ayaka. Now you listen to Daddy. Daddy want you to go back to looking like this." Tamaki cried.

"Hey, where did you get my middle school picture?" I yelled.

"Don't go blowing up my photos without asking me first!" Haruhi yelled.

"Why did you cut your hair? You look good with long hair." The twins comment.

"When I was training in martial arts I would get really hot so I thought why not cut it all off? So what if it makes me look tomboy-ish. I already act like a dude." I sit back. They looked at Haruhi for her answer.

"The day before school started, one of the kids in my neighborhood got some gum in my hair. It's a real pain to get gum out of long hair. So I decided to cut it all off. I didn't care if I look like a dude, you know."