Thirty Nine

Tara's POV

2 weeks later

"Kenz... Kenz." I say but he was sitting on the side of the bed and just stared out. I sit up and get over to him.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you." He says as I touch his shoulder. "You okay?" I ask him and he nods. "Tired." He says giving me a faint smile.

I hug him and he wraps his arms around me. "Come lets get you breakfast before you disappear off for next two days."

"I dont know if I can do this." He says and I look at him. Mckenzie has been having a real hard time since the death of Justin.. he felt bad for it. He felt bad for hurting Stassie. He was struggling to sleep.

"Im supposed to be helping people saving lives. I feel like the biggest hypocrite in there." He says

"Mckenzie... you didnt mean to do it. You were standing up for your family."

"It doesnt change the fact that his family is out there." He sighs. "Just like Stassie grieving..."

"Yeah.." I say. "But Mckenzie youre a good person. You're not just out there beating people up. Look, you make a choice now to accept it and move on or this will eat you alive. There isn't anything that can change the past?"

"I know." He rubs his eyes and gets up. "Go back to sleep Tara. Amelia is probably going to wake up soon." He says but I was up already.

I wrap my arms around him and he holds me tight. I pull him down and kiss his lips. He kisses me again and I feel his tongue slip through. "I love you." He says as his fingers trail under his shirt that I wore.  I push myself up against him and kiss him harder and I can feel him against my leg. He groans out into my mouth before picking me up, pushing me back onto the bed taking my shirt off.

I guess I'm breakfast. He takes of his scrubs he just put on and I feel him push my knees apart more before he slides in making me gasp out. He knew we were on a time limit and he moved like it, pounding me straight into an orgasm, he put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming out. His eyes on mine, he watched me like I was the biggest prize on Earth. As I come, it takes him off the edge and he groans out coming in me, shoving his face into my neck.

"I love you." He tells me again as he kisses my neck up to my lips. "I don't want you to go." I tell him kissing him again. He smirks at me as he kisses me again.

I hear Amelia through the baby monitor. He gets up and runs into the bathroom before I get up to check on Amelia.

"Hey baby." I say as she cried out. I pick up my daughter and kiss her face. "You're so cute." I say. "I love you." She pouts out ready for her feed. I get her bottle ready taking her downstairs with me.

Mckenzie runs down kisses my lips before he kisses Amelia I held in my arms. "Love you." He says to Amelia. He kisses me again. "See you in 24 hours." He says and I nod as he leaves.

I go back upstairs with Amelia, feeding her and putting her back down after I change her. It was 5 oclock in the morning. I head back to sleep.

Amelia and I have been glued together since she was born. We have a nanny which is really helpful. I took Amelia everywhere I could with me basically. I had a few work meetings. Some shoots booked in. I had some brand deals to work on but for now I just wanted to stay home with my baby and be a mother and a wife. I loved being here when Mckenzie returned and runs in excited to see us. I loved being able to watch Amelia grow and smile.

We spent day at home in our routine. I worked on my laptop when she was sleeping. My nanny, Erika helped a lot with preparing bottles and baby stuff. But I loved doing it all.