Thirty Four

Toby's POV

"Good morning sunshine!" I yell as I burst into Storm's dorm. Storm was fast asleep in her bed as Omar and I walked in. She opened her eyes and looked at us.

"Oh my God." She says as she sat up. "What the fuck guys!"

"Surprise!" I say and she gets up hugging me and then Omar. "We missed you and thought we had the weekend off."

"My cousin and my ex boyfriend visiting." She chuckles sitting back down. "Shut up." Omar says rolling his eyes. He had an accident on the ice and a fight after. He has been benched from his game for the next few ones and has a black eye.

"You idiot. I heard about your game." Storm says as I look through her dorm room. "I see you got the deluxe room here. This is no dorm room. This place is huge."

"Shut up. I share the house with two other girls." Storm says. "How did you guys even get in?"

"I took the spare key Aunt Adele had. Also your bedroom has a code. I know all your passwords are 1738." I say and she chuckles. "Its Saturday. You guys want to go get breakfast? Theres parties happening tonight."

"Ofcourse." I say. "Im not drinking though. So please do not make me the one in charge for bringing your drunk asses home."

"What do you mean? I'll always take care of Adrienne." Omar says as he laid on the bed pulling Storm in. She rolled her eyes but let him hold her. The two never were over each other and I doubt they would ever will. When theyre in a room together they act like a couple.

"There is a spare room here. You guys want to stay here?"

"Im not sharing a bed with Omar." I say pulling a face. "Ill sleep here. You can sleep there." He smirks.

"Nope." I say getting up separating the two.  Storm goes to get ready and Omar and I sit around waiting for her. The three of us hung out so much we just liked being in each others company. It was like we never got bored of hanging out together.

"Okay let me tell you about my roommates. I like them so please please please do not ruin this for me? When do you see me getting on with girls?" She asks and I laugh. "So true. The only girl you like in our family is Tara?"

"Who can dislike Tara?" She chuckles as she sat in front of the mirror doing her hair. "Still cant believe they have a child. Mckenzie a father."

"Amelia is my wallpaper." I say showing her my phone. Well it was me and Amelia. She laid on my chest sleeping. Mckenzie sat next to me smiling.

"Shes so freaking cute." Storm says. "I was really worried Mckenzie and Tara were going to split up. That stupid girl CJ really tried to break them up."

"She is fucking hot." Omar says as he was scrolling through his phone.

"Shes fucking crazy." Storm says

"Well I got a thing for crazy girls." Omar says looking up smirking.

"Yuck." I say as he laughs.

"What else is new in New York?" Storm asks. "Your parents are currently doing some European travelling." I tell her. "Stassie is staying with us."

"Yeah they called me and said they were on the jet. Not even a heads up. Theyre so fucking crazy and they wonder why Im unstable."

"Your parents atleast care to call. I havent seen mine in like 3 months?" Omar says. "More like 20 years." I say and he laughs. His parents were attorneys and were always on some crazy cases across the country.

"Whose jet did you guys use?" Storm asks

"My parents." I say. "Had to beg for like 3 hours. They act like I am driving the plane myself."