Ten.

Toby's POV

Its been 10 days since Mckenzie and Tara had went on their honeymoon. They were due to return today and ofcourse my family was doing a big party.

Anything they celebrate over here. Leo has an A, its a party. Remy broke up with her girlfriend, its a party.

Any excuse to blast music and get everyone together and drunk.

"Can I ask why I am in charge of sneaking alcohol to the little kids?" I ask Storm who laughs. "They dont even let me drink."

"Yes they do. Hurry up and hide that ciroc bottle." Storm says and I laugh. "Where you fucking idiot?" I say putting it under my shirt.

"Yeah. Run upstairs." She says and I roll my eyes walking up the stairs.

I check my phone and sit down on my bed for a second.

Olivia Benton: You forgot about me?

Me: Sorry, family thing.

Olivia Benton: I'll entertain myself.

Me: come to mine. Theres food and we can get drunk.

Olivia B: say please

Me: Please Olive. I'll get on my knees.

Olive B: You are an idiot Tobias D'amelio. See you soon.

I get back up putting my phone in my pocket before heading downstairs. I could hear the voices increase in volume.

"Hi Izzy." I say seeing Mckenzie's mother walking in through the front door. "Toby." She says hugging me. "You okay?" She asks and I nod. "Yeah. Good thanks you?"

"All good now that my kids back home." She nods making me chuckle. Izzy was a nice lady. Mckenzie gets his niceness from her I guess.

I put my arm around Izzy. "Congrats on the pregnancy. Cant believe you want to risk another Mckenzie." I tease her and she laughs.

"Ill risk it." She says as we walk into the party. My dad looks up at me and Izzy. "Hey." He says

"Hey." Izzy says.

"Awkward much." I say letting go of Izzy. "You good?" He asks her and she nods.

"All fine." She says. "Cant wait to see Mckenzie and Tara. Missed them so much."

"Doubt they have missed us very much." Remy says appearing. Izzy hugs her and runs her fingers through her hair. "Your hairs gone so long. Youre so pretty." She says and Remy just smiles.

"Thanks. Im gonna dye it blonde soon." She says as she pulls up picture of how she wants her hair.

I roll my eyes and find Stassie and Storm on the sofa. Both on their phones.

"You two peaceful next to each other?" I say and they look at me. Stassie and Storm looked a lot alike. Stassie was a bit shorter but people struggled to keep them apart.

Stassie now had a nose ring and always pointed to make sure people remembered.

"As long as she doesnt talk were fine." Storm says rolling her eyes. "Where is Omar?" She asks me.

"As long as she dont talk were fine." Stassie mimicks me making me laugh. "Youre so lame. Who wants to talk to you?" Stassie says.

"Dont you have grown men's windows to climb into?" She asks.

"Dont you have a cheating boyfriend to take back?" Stassie smiles in her face.

We called Storm, Storm for a reason. It came out of nowhere. She flipped a switch and there was no stopping her. Adrienne was named after her father, Adrian. He named her after himself funny enough even though he was always known as Ace. Never Adrian. Her name didnt last long. She was storm from a kid. I dont even remember anyone calling her any different.