Seventeen

Tara's POV

"Were heading to Cabo." I write in the caption as I send the picture Storm took of all of us on the jet on Mckenzie's phone. I sent it to the adult groupchat he has become a part of the last year. It included Tristan, Serena, Ace and Adele. Now also Mckenzie funny enough. There was a million group chats.

There was the wolfpack which was funny enough Tobias, Omar and Storm. Then there was the Cry babies which included the wolf pack and Stassie and Remy. Then there was Bad B's which was Adele, Serena, Chanel and myself.

There was Sex Addicts which Toby named the groupchat including Mckenzie, Omar, Ezra and Michael. This one included of the boys always talking about their great nights or where the party was at. Me and Mckenzie had laughs reading this chat sometimes.

Then there was D'amelio's which included everyone with the last name D'amelio and now also me.

Before we got a response we all put our phones on flightmode and silenced the notifications.

Unfortunately the trip started sour. Storm stormed into the jet. She dropped her body on a seat with Omar tornadoing behind her. Toby looked a little quizzed as he appeared. They fake smiled in the picture and we pretended nothing was wrong.

It has been weird with Mckenzie and I. We both busied ourselves today with the other D'amelio's. I was still upset about his comments. I was that upset I tore down a restaurant and passed out embarrassingly. He thought I was to blame for losing our baby? After all these years, the guilt I felt for blowing up and fighting with Mckenzie.. I felt so upset that I fainted right at the top of the stairs and Mckenzie tried catching me but I slipped.

No heart beat. I hear that sometimes randomly in my head as I close my eyes. I wanted to keep the baby. I didnt want to get rid of it like we originally decided. I felt that baby in me. It was part of me. A lot for a 17 year old to bare but now opening that wound after years.

"Whats the issue?" Mckenzie sighs as Storm puts her airpods in.

"They had a fight about Storm maybe going to Yale." Toby says as they both refused to talk.

"Thats a decision for later. Why you worried now?"

"Because its the rest of our lives basically?" Omar says annoyed.

"Eh... Tara and I went to different Colleges?"

"You guys were hating each other." Toby interjects.

"Oh my God lets stop talking." Storm says.

"Also please I cant handle the storm million miles away from home and the ground." Toby says and I laugh at him. "Whatever." Storm says as she opens her book putting her airpods back in.

6 hour flights were fine especially when it was night time, we just slept for majority of the flight. I watched Mckenzie studying on his tablet before falling asleep as he sat next to me.

I wake up by Mckenzie's fingers reaching up my shirt and his lips on my neck. I feel the heat in me as his lips find mine, my eyes still closed I part my lips and kiss him back. He grins against my lips as he moved my blanket off me. I break the kiss opening my eyes as Mckenzie is grinning at me.

"We here?" I ask and he shakes his head. I look at the others across the aisle. Storm sat across facing Toby and Omar. They were all asleep. Storm wore an eye mask even and I hear Toby and Omar's little snores.

Mckenzie pulls me across on to his lap, making me straddle him. I watch out of the window as I lean my head against his chest a while. Mckenzie lips finds its way back to my neck. I moan out softly unable to hold that in.