One.

Tara

I stood outside the building as I watched my fiance pull up in his white Mercedes C class, shining and oozing wealth. It was a gift from his father and step mother for finishing medical school, officially becoming a doctor, and finishing his internship. The D'amelio's loved lavish gifts.

He kills the engine and jumps out wearing blue scrubs and black Yeezy's.

God. Ive seen him in scrubs a million times yet still loved to watch him. He was tall and broad. With black messy curls on his head. They contrasted well with his blue eyes as he looked at me scanning me, making me feel conscious of myself. His lips strech into a smile showing his perfect teeth. He did not even need braces the lucky bastard.

Breathe Tara. Breathe.

"Don't start babe. Please." He says and I just watch him walk over.

"I was going to leave without you." I say remembering my frustration as it built in my stomach. "I was going to attend the dinner hosted for our upcoming wedding by our parents by myself."

"Saved by the bell." He says as he pulls me in. After a 24 hour shift, he still smelt good. I even liked the smell of his sweat mixed with the scent of his musky perfume.

"Fuck, I missed you." He growls.

His lips press into my lips gently as his tongue reaches in. His hand firmly against the back of my head holding me still to make sure I dont complain more. I fell into his arms before I remember the frustration again.

"Were late. Theyre going to kill each other." I wimper breaking free. He chuckles running back in. "10 minutes!" He yells as he ran up the stairs to our apartment.

I sit in his car and look at my phone and answer some emails. I felt jet lagged. I was still on European times.

Mckenzie changed into a suit without the tie and jacket. He looked so good as I watched him. He catches me and smirks. He wore a white buttoned up shirt that hugged him nicely, they were tucked in to his navy blue pants.

"You put the earings back in." I say and he nods. He had two diamond studs. Like his father, uncle and his brothers. My parents hated it since he met them when we were 14. They referred it as trouble.

He wore it less now because of the hospital and surgeries.

"I like this dress on you." He says as he reverses out with one hand, while he puts his seatbelt on at the same time. Mckenzie liked to do a million things at the same time. His mind ran a million miles per hour. He was kind of a genius, well in my eyes anyway. His IQ higher than any of his peers. Graduated early from Med school.

His hand is on my thigh pushed the black dress up as he squeezed my thigh.

"I know you do not..." I tell him taking his hand with mine and dragging it up. It was long sleeved and conservative. Came to my knees.

"Commando?" He whispers? "You want your dad to light me on fire." He grins at me.

"No. I want you to." I say as his finger now spread my legs apart and his fingers slides over my opening making me shut my eyes gasp for air. I open my eyes. He continued focusing on the road as his fingers tease me.

"Kenzie..." I moan out feeling the heat in between my legs and my stomach build. "Come for me baby." He says stealing a glance here and there. I feel the heat build and explode trembling over my whole body as I put my hand infront of my mouth holding in my scream.

I put my shaking legs back together pressing my thighs together as I take his hand putting his fingers in my mouth sucking my juices off him. He groans a little and I watch his face. His jaw tenses.