Seven.

Tara.

"This dress. Is beautiful." Chanel says as she looked at the gold sequence dress I wore. It was funny enough, Chanel. It had a skirt and a high slit. It showed cleavage and had no sleeves or straps. It was beautiful and one of my favourite dresses. Adele actually chose it.

Mckenzie wore a suit. It was black and looked so good on him. Thought scrubs were my favourite thing to see him in but this topped it. I look at him as he stood outside the room.

"Fuck me." He says looking at me. My hair was pinned back from one side and the rest fell over my shoulder. "Youre the most beautiful woman to ever exist." He says as his mouth was still open taking me in.

"Lucky you." Chanel says smiling. "Come on. Everyone is here and starving.

I walk in with Mckenzie holding my hand. "Fuck. I love you." He whispers to me as I giggle.

Everyone was so loud and happy to see us. It made me almost tearful and it was silly. I spent the last 48 hours with them.

My parents caught me off guard. They were sat at the table. Suddenly, I tense up. I was not expecting them to still show up. I wasnt sure if I even wanted them here. After all the stunts they pulled.

"Mr and Mrs Van Berg." Mckenzie says greeting them. I loved him because after all the bullshit he was still kind to them.

"Dont you look handsome." My mother says smiling at him as she kissed his cheek and greeted him. My dad shook his hand.

"You look beautiful." My father says to me.

"You guys on drugs?" I ask and I look at them. They looked a little happy for my liking.

"Tara-Marie." My mom says. I always wondered if she felt silly calling me her own name.

"Were happy you guys made it." Mckenzie says. "Enjoy."

We go and greet the rest. "What the fuck was that?" I ask Mckenzie who just shrugs laughing.

"Well well well.. you scrubbed up well."

"I always look good?" Mckenzie says to his uncle. "He gets the good looks from me." Tristan says putting his arm around Mckenzie. Everyone was wearing suits and looked good. They stood around chit chatting.

Serena and Adele appear and they both wore similar dresses to each other. Both black, tight and small. Adele's one had straps and Serenas did not. They looked freaking amazing. Ace rolled his eyes at Adele as he caught Ezra and Michael's eyes on her a few times.

I tried to keep Mckenzie's spirits high but I knew he was upset about his mother. That upset me even. I was disappointed in Izzy.

"My parents seem very happy." I say looking at them sat at the table talking to Kayden funny enough. I saw him charming them both.

"You're welcome." Tristan says winking at us.

"Eh what did you do?" Mckenzie asks as I frown. "They just had a little CBD in their drink." He says before walking off looking at his phone disappearing

"Theyre high?" I say and Serena shakes her head. "I told him not to do it."

"Your father just drugged my parents." I say to Mckenzie gripping his arm. "Theyre going to kill me."

"Theyll never find out." Serena chuckles. "Dont worry."

"Lets sit down for dinner!" Serena yells.

"Eh. We have a situation." Stassie says appearing. "I went to the toilet and your mom is in there and she appears upset." She tells Mckenzie.