Nine.

Toby's POV

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I yell as Storm drunk enough for 3 people. The house was ram packed with people. I invited a few and Storm decided to invite the whole of my college class. The football team and the basketball team were both here. She was a senior in high school but loved hanging out with us. We been hanging out forever. She wasnt the most popular in school but in College was the most popular.

I was dead meat tomorrow when my parents come back. Mckenzie was on his stupid honeymoon. He couldnt even bail me out.

"Keep her out of the pool." I tell Omar who holds her up as she was losing balance. Storm loved swimming.

"Hey." Olivia says. "You not gonna drink with me?" She asks. She tugged on her small black dress that was a little too small and was riding up. It made me twitch everything it rode up. She pulled it down and it would reveal more of her cleavage.

"Hi." I say pulling her in. She was a Sophomore at NYU majoring in English.

"You kind of already make me feel drunk." I say and she giggles as I pull my hand into her blonde hair. I hovered over her. She was tiny. I tucked her hair so she looked up and opened her mouth a little.

"Take me upstairs." She says. "Im not wearing underwear." She smiles. I bend down and throw her over my shoulder as she screams out. She held her dress down giggling. I unlock my bedroom door. Ive locked all the bedrooms and other rooms. The only where the party was happening was out back and the living room.

My parents went Cabo for a few days. I was supposed to baby sit Leo but I dropped him off at uncle Theo's house and he was having a sleepover with my cousins. They were around the same age as Leo.

Remy walks out of her bedroom and looks at me. I know she was 16 but no way was I letting her around this crowd. Remy was into girls but the girls here were into everything.

"Get back in." I tell her and she just looked at me.

"Stassie is here?" She says and I frown. "No she isnt."

She looks at the girl I was holding and I smirk. "Stop looking at my girl Rem."

"Bye." She says as she goes back into her room. She was coming out the second I locked my room.

"Youre sister is so pretty." Olivia giggles as I drop her on my bed. High school was tough for me when Remy and then Stassie joined. The two were like fucking magnets for boys and when Remy figured out she liked girls, the same stupid thing.

Storm was only a couple months younger than me. We were always together. It was different I guess because she started dating my best friend Junior year.

"You thinking about my sister before I am about to fuck you?" I ask and she giggles as I take her heels off. I get off, undress myself, the bed and sit down on the side.

I figured out pretty quickly in high school that girls liked the look of me. A simple smile and they melted. Especially between their legs. Then I joined the basketball team and was pretty good at it. Turned out girls liked me even more. Do not even get me started on my last name and who my father was.

She got up and kneeled down infront of me. My hand reaches into her hair as she wimpers. Another thing I figured out; girls like it rough and so did I.

"You gonna let me fuck your pretty mouth?" I ask and she licks her lips. I pull her dress down watching her pretty tits bounce out. She frees me from my boxers and looks at me through her lashes.