Different Worlds

Loki has never considered himself unlucky.

Many people pity him because of many things that happened in his life but he has faced them firmly.

His father died even before he was born.

His mother was still young back then and she was courted by a rich man whom she priorly in her teenage life had a relationship with. They had a cordial affair but her mother was still grieving about his father and wasn't considering a serious relationship.

Until he was born and the man took it upon himself to stand as his godfather and a proxy dad.

He slowly melted her heart and when things went romantically, she learned he was actually married.

She immediately cut ties with him but he promised he will make things right....but he never came back...he died along with his wife. It breaks his mom's life and she was so shocked that she went crazy.

Only 7 years old, he was not able to understand what was happening. He was taken in by his grandmother and his mother was sent to a mental institution.

When he was 16 years old, a lawyer came to him and told him his inheritance. His Godfather left him a lot of money he could possibly give. He was moved. He always remembered him as his father. He was able to study in a better school, he was able to give his mother better care. Despite what happened in his life bitterly, it wasn't utterly bad.

When he was scouted as an actor, he decided to do his best. Despite many people who are trying to pull him down, he remains strong willed.

After his debut, he was in the limelight and many are enthusiastic about his career. He was scouted by one of the biggest talent agencies, ICY. But he refused. Because ICY's CEO is his Godfather's son. Though he didn't directly know him, their past makes him consider him as an enemy and they should not be closer in any way.

His career didn't explosively boost but he was well taken care of in his small agency as their biggest star.

After a year, he had a steady fan base but he rather felt it was not alright anymore. There are new actors every year. And if you just waited for a big break, it might never come. He needed to do something that could make his name popular again.

He refused low budget films for romantic comedies, and he refused sci-fi film. He wanted to get a more serious heartwarming film. But since his baby face, he was associated with the word cute. It wasn't easy to move away from those types of films.

Right now he was also in a film like that. And he wasn't even the main character. Just the third male lead. The main character is a typical heroine with good character, relaxed and bubbly. The world will give her all the trouble but she will never back down or wallow. In the form of three male leads, help will arrive.

It's a typical romance story where a strong willed woman finds herself at the mercy of her main love interest but she will still prove that she doesn't need them to succeed and they fall in love with her even more.

Everything was going well. He was not asked to audition, he was offered the role. In the script reading, the main antagonist of the film keeps trying to clash with him. Though their role was really fighting, he felt that it was over the top and tried to keep the balance but the main antagonist took it that he was belittling her acting skill which isn't entirely wrong.

Then a fight broke out. She keeps insisting and he keeps ignoring her. Like punching hard on a cotton. She began to feel embarrassed and now she resorts to another tactic and starts crying.

Script reading was halted. There is now a woman crying so much. People trying to calm her down. And Loki just sits there reading his script. Some people find him a little harsh for it. Though they know he isn't at fault and has been there from start and knows the main antagonist is the one making trouble, since she is crying and looks so vulnerable, they expect him to give her a few consolation words to make things work out but he just keeps ignoring her And thus their work can't progress.

Before he was faultless, now he is part to blame. After all, people are selfish.

If it's none of their business, they tend to be lax in their judgment and give in to emotional and visual impact to weigh things.

"Just tell her you are sorry so we can move on. Our time is precious too." The main protag said impatiently.

Loki looks at him.

"Apologize for what?"

"We all know she is just mad that you reprimanded her calling her acting poor. You hurted her pride. Just say sorry and be done with it. We don't have all they for this."

"And why did you come to me and not her? Tell her that she should stop making things hard for everyone else."

"Can't you see how sensitive she was? If I tell her that, she'll start a new problem."

"So you come to me cause I am the more reasonable one here? The more reasonable person should give in to the unreasonable one? Are we 5?"

"Compromise dude. Saying sorry isn't that hard. Just think of it as acting."

A few of the people listening agreed.

They want to go home. This is making it so much of a big deal. They have no time for this.

Loki grinds his teeth. His manager is also asking him to just swallow this anger for now. 'Be the bigger person.'

"This is why unreasonable people are born." He stood up and walked to the crying main antagonist.

He apologized sincerely.

The main antagonist didn' take it easily but soon accepted it. Then she self reflected and apologized to everyone.

Now everyone is blaming Loki : See? It wasn't that hard.

Loki sneers inwardly but there is nothing he could have done.

As he walked back to his seat, he saw someone with a huge grin in his face.

Chandler is a new actor and he was a very reserved man. He doesn't get close to people and maintain a certain distance but also doesn't discourage others from approaching him.

Now, his face was filled with smiles as if he was not in the same toxic environment as them.

Looking at Chandler is so refreshing. He smiles, he blushes and he looks very adorable in contrast to his serious professional face on set.

He wanted to see whom he was talking to but his manager stopped him and talked to him about work.

"See you later." Adelio said.

"Hm.." Chandler smiles and nods.

"I'll pick you up." Adelio insists.

Chandler chuckles.

"Fine."

"Stop flirting, let's go." Cloud said, pulling his clothes.

"Children...they don't know romance." Adelio sighs.

Cloud kicks the back of his knee and he folds..

"Adults body when they don't eat more carbo."

Chandler laughs.

"Go go. Don't fight with little Cloud or else he'll turn into a nimbostratus."

Fighting Adelio and Cloud look at Chandler who is currently proud of his own joke with his chest pop out.

"Pft." Unable to contain it, Damon laughs.

A/N:

Nimbostratus hahahahha
I laugh at it for being too corny sorry but not sorry hahahhaha