Make Up

Wearing a shade, white suit with brown scarf draped over his shoulders.

"What are you trying to do?" Cloud asks weirdly.

"I will meet the final boss. I have to look the part of the villain."

"By looking like a weird guy?"

"By dressing like a mafia boss."

Adelio said.

"What? If you want to act like the mafia, wear black suit, black.sunglasses and black shoes."

"I'm a mafia boss,not one of the goons. Mafia bosses wear white to stand out."

"Right, so they'll be easy to spot from afar and get killed." Cloud rolls his eyes.

Adelio pulls his sunglasses down.

"You are so negative. You should call yourself a negative man."

"And you are so positive, you should call yourself,Covid." Cloud saif then shuts up after realizing that he is stooping to Adelio's level which he finds demeaning.

"Shh." Adelio uses his index finger and forcefully hushes Cloud lips.

Cloud slaps his finger angrily.

Adelio with Cloud and Damon went to the script reading of Chandler's new film.

They are both walking out of the elevator when they walk in an intense atmosphere.

Adelio looked left and right and heaved a relieved sigh when he didn't see Chandler.

"That's your main protag." Cloud whispers.

"Oh...Well let's turn around then." Adelio whispers back.

Cloud smirks.

"Aren't you curious about the winner in life?"

"Winner in life my ass. Only the reader considers him a winner in life thanks to him meeting the love interest and succeeding to win against all schemes against him but maybe in his p.o.v, he'd rather have a more decent life."

"Who knows. Doesn't he achieve all his goals in the end?"

Adelio looks down and sees Cloud sneering at the sight of his mortal enemy. Maybe he did say he won't bother with him anymore but it doesn't mean he let go of his anger.

"Let's go." Adelio grabs Cloud's hand and pulls him.

"No need to pull me." Cloud snorts.

Damon watches the two interactions. It doesn't feel like they just met 3 days ago. It feels like they have known each other for a long time. And most of the time Cloud would say something more mature than his boss but they are totally sinc.

They walk around the fighting people.

Damon gives a quick look but he really can't see anything special about Loki Devian.

Of course he looks handsome. Who is not slightly good looking in the entertainment business? Good looks is just the basic of all the basic requirements.

Damon followed the two large and small who kept bickering nonchalantly as they walked.

"Chandler! Cloud!" Silently, away from the crowd. Chandler is reading his script seriously.

If not for his new assistant, he won't notice them.

Chandler stood up and smiled.

He would see Adelio later too. They will have a dinner date. But it is still sweet to see them coming here to see him as a sign of support.