Dad

"Boss, what do you plan to do about this child?" Damon whispers.

"Hmm." They both stare at Cloud who is eating in the living room style area to receive important guests.

The boy has taken a shower with the help of the ICY's employee. And change clothes.

Report to them says the child is extremely malnourished and has a lot of physical wounds. He is also a little introverted and arrogant, showing his hostility when someone tried to help him do a task.

Now he is chomping down food as he has been hungry for days. He heard he walks from his house to this place and it takes him 4 days and 5 nights. Who knows how he was able to get food and water.

For a 10 year old, he is a little small. Like a tall 5 years old.

"Can we help him? What if I adopt him?"

"Boss, this is improper. First, he has a parent. Second, he has relatives on both sides of the family. He is also not related to you in any way."

Damon doesn't understand why his boss would care so much about an unknown child. He looked for information about this child. For whatever reason, he came here and demanded to see the boss and say he is his child. But that's impossible. The boy's mother died from giving birth. And the boss and that woman have not even a close friend.

"What should I have to do if I want to get custody?"

"We can talk to his father. You can adopt him if he wants but why would you do that?"

"Forget why. We need to do this. I can't possibly let him return to that kind of life. If he repents, he should repent while I can see it. It's like meeting my reader's satisfaction."

Adelio grins.

"I don't understand but I'll do my best to help."

"Can you help me handle it? I mean we can go to the doctor and document his injuries and wounds. We can talk to social welfare people to let them know what happened to him. If we lower his father's credibility. I can easily remove him as an abled adult. Then maybe he will be more willing to let me adopt him!"

"We can also give him money. As the report says, he has a lot of gambling debt."

"Ehhh...Giving money to low lives is not good. They'll learn that they can get money from you so they'll find a way to get more and more money. Instead of giving him money, we can do a little underhanded things to give him the impression that we need money more than his child. That way he will be more decisive in giving up, Cloud."

"...and how do you plan to do that?"

"Eh? Aren't you my assistant?" Adelio smiles.

"Come up with a plan tomorrow."

"I understand."

"For now, I'll bring Cloud to my house."

"It might cause trouble. It can be labeled as kidnapping."

"True. So you have to hurry. But tonight is alright. He comes to me and makes a scene. We can delay a few days. If someone questioned me. We'll say we are waiting for the result of the dna test."

"Alright." Damon understands that his boss is serious about taking the child.

For whatever reason.

.

.

.

"Why do you keep resisting? If you want me to take you home, let me hug you." Adelip said seriously.

"Are you crazy?! I'm 10! Now 5!"

"But you are as tall as 5 years old."

"Forget about that. What's the plan? I can't go back to that place again."

They are inside the car going back home.

The driver just ask a few questions about the unknown child but he isn't prying so much.

"Well, we will use child abuse case to threatened your father. Then I will adopt you!"

"Urgh.." Cloud glares at him.

"What? Are you unhappy? From now on you can call me Dad."

"Silence! How are you, my dad? I'm older than you!"

"Stop saying that." Adelio shakes his head.

"You sound crazy."

Cloud gapes and angrily grabs his hair.

"Urghh..So irritating."

"Hahaha. Just give up. You are 10 years old now. I will be a very responsible parent to you."

He said hugging Cloud and giving his forehead pouty kisses.

Cloud slaps his lips angrily.

When they arrive home, the maids all look at Adelio and Cloud.

"This is Cloud. So and so happens and I planned to adopt him so take care of him like you take care of me."

"Yes."

"Hmp." These people are his employees. Don't they leave him when he becomes poor? Some even insulted him. Though he is arrogant and has done a lot of things, his employees should never turn their back on him! He gave them work and paid them. He is basically where their money to buy everything came from!

He is so mad.

He wanted to fire them all but the crazy guy on his body won't listen to him and pin all the mistakes on him.

So mad.

But he still needs him now. He can endure for a few 8 to 10 years and take back all that belongs to him!

"Who is that child?"

Cloud looks up and sees someone familiar on top of the staircase.

He is confused why he is walking around his house so casually?

He looks at Adelio and the foolish man is staring upstairs with blush in his face.

'What? What is happening? How can my face look so animated?'

"How is work?" Chandler finally climbs down the stairs.

He coquettishly hugs Adelio's waist.

"I heard your car arriving so I went down to meet you."

'It was so suggestive! What is happening? That guy? To that guy? Huh? Didn't he say that he and he changed bodies almost at the same time? It wasn't even a week and he already hooked up with ICY's number 1 artist? My reputation is at risk. Urghh. I'm so mad!'

Adelio hugs Chandler's back and they share a sweet kiss.

Cloud is staring between them gaping.

'This has to stop!'

"D...Dad!" He hugs Adelio's waist as his face turns red from embarrassment.

"Dad?" Chandler gasps and stares down.

"Hm?" Adelio looks down to see the top of Cloud's head.

He grins.

"Are you feeling lonely,son?"

'I'll get back to you! I will make sure you will suffer someday!'

Cloud angrily swears.

A/N:

Nyahahahhahahah