Misguided

After they have a goal, more issues surface. How much equity would the artist get? How much would the material cost? How to distribute it. What would be the advertising cost? Anything about money was considered a great deal. They are not talking about a few hundreds so it was important.

But since Adelio has no idea about anything, he just remains seriously listening. He nodded a few times and shook a few times. Not because he understands, shake his head when he has no idea what was said.

After a heated battle, they settled with the budget.

"I want to raise another agenda. It is about our contract with BOZ." He said.

Everyone becomes serious. It was not for a few days that they wanted to work with BOZ station. But they have prejudice against them. After so much effort, they were finally able to sign a 5 year contract. This is a multi million-billion contract in the making.

"This is only possible thanks to Damon, my assistant. He was able to accomplish what we hadn't. It was a great contribution to the company. I wish to give 1% of the proceeds to every movie and series we made with BOZ."

"What?"

The first to react was Damon. He was so startled that he gaped at his boss.

"This is crazy. Do you think so highly of him?" Though there are many who don't understand what Adelio's trying to do. There are not many who oppose this.

First there is nothing to calculate yet. So they are not sure of what to expect. Second, it was true that the capable secretary is the only one who was able to make it this far with the negotiation with BOZ.

"Tying a capable asset to the company." He said confidently.

Damon was surprised. He does believe that he should be given a bonus and a little praise for doing something as big as this but he never thought it'll be such a big deal to Adelio.

After a few more agenda, it was settled.

Damon looks at Adelio.

"Boss, why?"

He asks.

There are only him and Adelio left in the big conference room.

"You deserve it. From now on,take good care of ICY."

"Yes."

Damon answered.

.

.

.

Adelio was just playing in his office when Damon called from the intercom that his guest had arrived.

He closes his game and fixes his clothes.

Then let the visitor enter.

Adelio stood up to shake hands with the visitor but paused and gape halfway.

"Ah?"

Usually, people who are not central to the novel have average looks. So this man with an extremely handsome face should be the protag or live interest right?

Chandler Alvaro.

Now that he thinks about it. It does sound familiar.

"The main can... Hello." He shakes hands with him.

"You called for me, boss?" Chandler shakes hands with him but his tone is not flattering but also not cold. His words reminded Adelio that he called for him, not the other way around.

Adelio faked cough.

He doesn't know the private meeting is with the main cannon fodder!

Protect.

This handsome man really should be protected. But how?

He doesn't want him to compete with the main protag. He is too precious ti do something like that.

Chandler sat down but felt uncomfortable.

Adelio kept staring at him seriously without saying anything.

"Do you need me for something?"

"I want to take care of you." Adelio said sincerely.

Chandler was dumbfounded. He had a lot of people asking him to be their sugar daddy and sugar mommy but he never asked so upfront!

And it was his boss.

'Well, that answered why he signed me on such a long term contract when I was just a newbie.'

Chandler clenched his fist. He was young and naive. Plus he was in need of funding. The 10 year contract was like a warmth in winter. But......everything isn't for free.

"I will help you pay for your sister's medical expenses and I'll even fund your father's company."

Chandler was startled.

One can't give too much or they will get advantage. Most sugar daddies and moms will tickle the desire of their sugar babies but won't fully give them what they want in one go. It is not ideal. And the more desperate their sugar babies need it, the more they will stick with them. It was sort of brainwashing, if you take care of me, I'll take care of you even more.

"So you want to keep me?"

"Ofcourse." Adelio nods. He will take care of Chandler and his family. In return, he will be saving him and his family so he will be very loyal. Even if he becomes a superstar, he won't leave ICY and become a golden egg laying hen for them!

He smiles at him.

"Will you also provide me with scripts, tv shows, commercials?" Chandler teases.

"Of course!" This is crazy. A future superstar should work hard for his career and for earning them both money. It's a win-win.

Chandler became serious.

"How about a house? A car? Allowance?"

"Oh.." Adelio doesn't know that the company also provides these things.

'Crazy! He is a future superstar of ICY but he is poor right now. He is only renting a house and ordering uber. Of course we need to provide for him a lot!'

"Ofcourse. Ofcourse."

".....How about living together? Are we going to live together?"

Adelio blinks.

'What? Why?'

His head was muddled.

Would bosses really live with celebrities? But what if there are paparazzi? They will be popular as rumored lovers?

'My goodness! He was so scheming! But that is bad publicity right? Having an affair with the boss? No! I am not married. He is not married. So what is bad about it? But...living together....There are a lot of rooms at home so...'

"Do you want to live together?"

'Is he crazy? Is he really considering it? Most kept artists won't even see the shadow of their sugar daddies house. Oh...maybe it's because Adelio isn't married?'

"To increase familiarity and also to be a little intimate."

Chandler smiles.

Suddenly Adelio felt bad for Chandler.

He is trying to be intimate to his family's savior despite not knowing him completely.

People will really do anything when they are cornered.

"I will not let you suffer." He grabs his hand determined to protect this national treasure.

A/N:

I'm also playing Toram. If anyone will read this that also have Toram account...I'm a newbie who needs your grace. Give me spinaaaaa hahhahahahhaha