Consumer's Feedback

Adelio walks out of the mansion and sees the driver standing beside the car. When he saw him, he opened the back seat.

Adelio was so confused.

Do they have someone else joining them? Why is he going to sit in the back seat?

Adelio sat in the back seat. He only has a small bag. He puts pen, some paper, snack bars and chips he found on the pantry, lip balm and comb. That's it. He has his wallet and phone in his pocket.

"Boss, you look happy today." The driver made some small talk.

"Yeah. I hope you have a good day too." He responded with a common reply to not make him look suspicious despite not knowing how close he and the driver should be. But in his head, someone who drives you everyday anywhere should be pretty close to you so he also gives him a smile.

The driver was startled.

But he keeps quiet and focuses on driving. From time to time, he will look at the front mirror to look at Adelio in the back seat.

Adelio played on his phone with muted volume.

Adelio finally arrived at the company.

"See you later." He said to the driver.

The driver was really shocked.

Walking inside the company.

Adelio forces himself not to look like a country bumpkin but he can't help it as he sneaks a few peeks at the whole company's lobby. It was so big!

He has never been in such a big establishment aside from malls. But malls are different. He felt his chest pounding and he felt good thinking he owned this place.

"Crazy." He felt so over the moon.

"Good morning,boss."

He flinched a bit and looked at the woman who greets him..

"Oh..Good morning." He said politely.

The woman's eyes widened a bit.

He felt a bit scared so he walks away without looking back.

"Good morning, Boss." But soon many other employees greet him.

"Oh..Good morning." He keeps greeting back because he felt pressured. Finally he was able to enter the elevator.

All the employees are staring at him.

"G..good morning." He smiles awkwardly.

"Good morning, boss." They all answered abruptly like being startled at the same time and since they are in the enclosed area it made a loud noise.

He felt bad so he looked ahead to the elevator while everyone else was behind him. Or it feels like they all shrink to get behind him.

He felt conscious and his hand sweats a little.

Since the boss is often on the highest floor, the employees come and go and finally he was left alone. He heaved a sigh. When the elevator stops, he looks at the rooftop feeling stupid.

"Highest floor! Not rooftop! Urghh so embarrassing!"

He angrily and embarrassingly grabs his hair.

After calming down, he walks down the stairs.

He feels like the people that monitor elevators might see him and laugh at him.

He finally met Damon for the first time.

"Oh." He was impressed.

All the main characters are really good looking. Damon must be wearing glasses and look seriously bookish but so what? Many like those types. He is handsome so he should be doing model work right?

And look at those broad shoulders? He must also have a gym inside his house.

"The agenda of the meeting is to proceed or not in the expansion of the merchandise branding. It does show a good market but there is still a lot of uncertainty when it comes to artists reputation and the quality of material. Next is a personal meeting with Mr. Chandler Alvaro. And Lastly is a party for the newly signed contract with BOZ."

"Oh..Oh.." He puts his bag to his desk and looks at the organized table. The laptop in the middle was so posh, no the entire office is posh.

He then focuses on what Damon said.

"Okay. Meeting with general stock holders, personal meeting with Chandler Alvaro and q party." He said writing them in his small notebook.

Damon looks at him expressionlessly.

"Ah? Isn't that BOZ thing you're doing? You actually made them able to sign a contract with us. You are so amazing."

"....It is what you require of me."

"No no. You work so hard for the company. I will make sure to give you a raise."

Adelio had no idea about business and stuff but he watches movies. He also remembered that this BOZ brings a lot of money toward the company but all the credit was taken by Adelio. This became a start of dissatisfaction rating in Damon's heart. Even he felt cold thinking how many billions the contract gets but the man who made it happens gets nothing. He felt so angry.

The meeting starts exactly at 10am.

All the board members are present. Artist merchandise is becoming popular. But it is still a big risk. There are many famous artists that can lose fame just because of the fans' whim and with social media, many people like to troll celebrities and expose false information.

The meeting was so long that Adelio felt his butt hurt from sitting.

And the fact that they are not going anywhere was also making him sleepy.

He hasn't spoken the entire time and has a grave look on his face.

Everyone thinks he is thinking of this deeply when Adelio is just trying his best not to yawn.

"CEO, what do you think?"

"Let's do it. We will start with the biggest stars we have. First make a survey about what fans actually want and proceed to make a survey on what is the current trend worldwide. We can't be the last to have them. I also think printed T-shirts with their idol on it was good but only the fans club will be that interested. It's best to appeal to normal fans too. Like copy the dress or outfit of the artist in their famous films. It's not too tacky. Or printed their favorite artist's best line on their film. The rest can be like the others, key chain, tumblers, yoga mats and the likes." He said seriously. He is not as clueless if they are talking about artist merchandise. He is also a fan and a consumer. He knows what he wants as a consumer. Of Course he is just talking about it. He will still use other people's better ideas because he isn't that confident.

But the board is very impressed with his opinion.

A/N:

I'm reading Losing Money to become a tycoon's novel. It was funny. I hope he lose money already. He needs a few million in his personal account so he can invite his parents to eat out or something.