Can't stop Thinking

"You called me, Boss?" Damon enters the office.

"Damon,come here." Adelio smiles.

"This is Chandler Alvaro. From now on, I will take care of him."

Chandler glances at Damon and looks away. His face is still hot from suddenly being proposed so eagerly. Of Course he doesn't take Adelio's proposal to heart or why would he want to keep him instead of being in a normal relationship? But it is still the first time to be so openly covet like this and it made him embarrassed.

"Oh.." Damon didn't understand why Adelio needed to emphasize their relationship to him. They aren't related or friends. But it was the first time that Adelio became interested in an artist. Well, he has an interest in another one but that kind of interest is different.

"Since you are my secretary. You will meet with Chandler many times. If Chandler needs help, you can always make a decision when you can't reach me."

Adelio insists.

"Oh." Damon doesn't know that his boss takes care of people so thoroughly. Plus a newbie artist that offered a minor contract for 10 years. Contract like this is a trap for newbies. 

"I understand. I will make sure to pay attention."

"Send me some houses for sale and car brochures. He would be needing them."

"....."

'Who doesn't need a house and a car? Aren't you being too generous?'

"Oh I remember. Are you still using the company's car? Look for a car you like. I'll buy it for you."

"Pardon?"

"You have worked for me for more than a decade now. I should have bought you a car but It wasn't the right time." Adelio said wryly, smiling.

"Okay. I'll send them to you."

He walks out feeling like he was not understanding why so many things are happening to him.

Chandler sighs.

"Are all bosses so generous? A free car?"

"No. It's an investment. Damon is a company's asset and he is loyal to me. If U don't reciprocate, he might get stolen. You have to show sincerity."

As he says that, the more he believes his own words.

He nods his head.

'Correct. People should reciprocate.'

Chandler looks at Adelio.

"Oh.." so he was being told that he would give him everything he needs but he has to reciprocate it? 

'I don't mind.' He smiles.

He was not picky with his method. As long as he can save his sister and help his father. He can sacrifice his happiness. But right now, he wasn't forced to sign any contract and everything was going to be taken care of just because of a rich guy's whim. 

'Reciprocate? Fine. I can do that.'

"If there is nothing more. I'll go. I still have an audition tomorrow. When will I live with you?"

He asks.

"You can come today."

Adelio takes his phone.

"Here. You can call my driver and tell him your address. You don't have to pack your things yet. Wait till I find you a house. Just live with me for now."

"Do you have to buy me a house?" He felt slightly ashamed. For someone who never asks anyone else for things, he felt uncomfortable to ask so much. He just asks casually and teasingly before. Now he feels like he is asking too much yet he hasn't even shown anything worth it.

"You will be misunderstood if you say you are living with your boss, right? But since you'll be a superstar, many people would ask where you live so you need a house. Just for show."

"I'm just a newbie now. We will never know if I will really be good enough."

"Do you lack confidence or are you being humble? Don't say that. If it's confidence you are lacking then don't. I am here now so you can be confident with the amount of resources I can give you. If you are being humble, I understand. Geniuses are hated when they show their work. But don't belittle yourself just to fit in."

"Pfftt ahahahha. You really think highly of me."

"Ofcourse."

Chandler blushes.

He never felt so important. And the way he looks at him makes his face feel a bit hot.

He stood up. Walks to Adelio's seat.

Adelio looks up at him.

"I'll do my best to reciprocate." He said shyly as he lowered his head.

.

.

.

It's been a few minutes since Chandler left but Adelio is still gaping. His heart already stops pouncing in his chest and he is no longer feeling hot on face.

"K…kiss…My first kiss….but..but why?" He felt embarrassed as he covered his face with his palms.

"He kissed me then smiled like that! He is seducing me,right?" He pouts after feeling hot again. He grabs the folder on his desk and fan himself despite the aircon turned on.

"It's lethal. That kind of handsomeness is not allowed! Wait…We are going to live together so…Is he…" he touched his lips and felt like melted ice cream.

"Why am I like this?" He sighs rubbing his hot face on the cold desk.

To distract himself, Chandler looks at the available houses to buy and cars. He is not sure what is a better car but he finds a few good villas.  When he clicks and sees how expensive the one he likes is, he recalls his previous life and wonders if he will be able to buy something like that?

"Don't think about it. We have a lot of money. And this is for Chandler….Ah? I called his name? Isn't that too forward? Should I call him Mr. Alvaro? Or Mr. Chandler? But aren't we close now? We will even live together. Ahhhh why do I keep remembering the kiss?" He covers his face again.

He would keep feeling embarrassed if he didn't hear a knock.

"Come in." 

It was someone who needed his autograph…err…Signature.

"Boss, are you alright?" The department  manager asks. 

"I am. Why did you ask?"

"Your face is so red. Maybe you have a fever?"

Adelio blushes even more.

He is a virgin anyways. His most intimate relationship with someone is taking showers with his classmates together after PE. 

A holding hand with a girl that confessed to him and a movie date. That's it.

He is still young to be kissing.

'Ah? I'm actually 30 now. I am even older than Chandler. Chandler is just 22. Wait…I kiss a younger guy? No no. He kisses me. Ahhhh why am I like this?'

He felt so troubled.

The department manager looks at embarrassed Adelio with a wide eye.

She wanted to get the paper but Adelio kept clenching on it.

'Boss, are you in love?'

But the department manager didn't ask because she was afraid to hear the answer and just hurt herself.

A/N:

Hahahhaha.
Don't ask anything sistah. It's not for the weak hearted hahahahha