Beautiful

Adelio wakes up hearing some rustling noise.

When he opened his eyes.

He saw Chandler's naked back with some accessory bruises.

Even if he just wakes up, he can point to each of those bruises how it happened.

He looks at his lower body and there is a pervert standing proud.

He had sex for the first time. He only watches porn secretly before. He never thought he had it in him to actually suck someone's mouth, someone's hole and someone's dick.

Just remembering it makes his lower rod hard and his whole body hot.

"Are you awake?" Chandler smiles slyly. He looks at the area where the blanket is slightly elevated.

Touching it.

"Want me to do something?" He lowered his head to pretend to suck it.

"Stop." Adelio sat up blushing.

He covered his erection.

"Are you going to your audition?"

He changes the subject.

"How cold. Aren't you going to praise me for last night? Chandler puts his arms around his neck and kisses his lips.

Adelio accepted it and was a little eager too.

After the kiss, Adelio dazed before looking away shyly.

"Go and have breakfast. I'll join you after taking a bath." Adelio said.

Chandler nods.

"Okay."

Adelio hurried to the bathroom while Chandler sat on the bed taking deep breaths.

He covers his face.

"This is bad."

He liked it so much that he starts seducing him again just after waking up?

He never thought he had no self control.

But the way he kisses him.

The way he looks at him.

Chandler licks his lips.

"????"

He stood up as he fanned his hot face. He looks at the mirror. Fixed his hair and looked back at the bathroom.

He smiles merrily as he goes out the door.

.

.

.

Drinking hot coffee while reading his manager's instructions for today. He is waiting for Adelio before he starts having breakfast.

Adelio didn't take long.

He looks so cool in a business suit.

"Do you not like ties?" Chandler asks.

"Ah? Can you put it on me?" Adelio actually put his tie on his coat pocket in case.

"Wow. You are so needy." Chandler chuckles.

He never thought Adelio liked to play so much. He sat on Adelio's lap facing him and put his tie so intimately, hugging his neck and kissing his lips.

"There." He said touching his chest down to the tip of his tie.

Adelio thinks Chandler is an incubus.