Episode 1

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
A handsome man in his twenties entered a beautiful haveli holding his suitcases...

He looked around the beautiful house everything was the same as he left behind...

He was coming back to this place after 2 years and could not help but feel the urge to cry in happiness at seeing his house with his own eyes rather than video calls after years

No one in the house was aware of his arrival and was asleep as it was 8:00...

He smiled with tears and walked straight to his father's room...

On his way, he greeted the servants who were shocked to see the oldest child back so early... As he was supposed to stay in Canada for 1 more year...

He opened the door slowly and saw a handsome man standing near the window talking with someone on the phone... His back was facing the boy...

The boy walked to him and whispered near his ear... "Baba" Zayd turned around with a flinch and froze as his eyes fell on the boy... the phone fell out of his hands as tears made their way to his eyes... He did not waste any more time and engulfed his son in a warm hug...

"Mera bacha" he whispered breaking the hug and kissing his forehead

"baba you don't look good while crying yar ap mujhay dantte hua hi ache lagte ho" he teased and wiped his tears...

Zayd chuckled and held his ear in a gentle grip... "Acha beta baton phir" he teased but then left his hold and creased his face

"Acha chalo fresh ho jao phir aram sa baith kar baat karte hein," he said softly tapping his face...

The guy nodded and turned to leave but stopped when he heard Zayd's voice

"Azlan," he said and Azlan turned back to face him "Ge Baba" he walked closer...

"mein ab dubara jane nahi dun ga," he said as a tear left his eye... Azlan immediately hugged him

"mein ab kabhi jaun ga bhi nahi baba I will continue my work from here" he answered softly rubbing Zayd back to calm him...

"I missed you mere jaan" Zayd whispered as Azlan hid his face in Zayd's neck

"I missed you too baba" he whispered back in a thick voice...

After a good 5 minutes, the father and son broke the hug and Azaln went to his room to freshen up...

Once he was done he walked to the room of the pampered prince which was right next to his room...

Going in he chuckled silently seeing Arhaan sleeping on his stomach his cheeks squished with the pillow...

He walked closer to him and sat beside him creasing his face he whispered "Aru"

Arhaan whined and slept again Azlan shook his head in disbelief and shook him

"Aruu bache utho," he said softly but Arhaan did not even move...

"Arhaan utho" This time his voice was stern...

"Zainu bhai ap bhaiya ki awaz nikal kar mujhay dara nahi sakte mein nahi uthun ga" he whined

"Arhaan utho 8:30 ho gai ha tum na university bhi jana ha" Arhaan again whined with closed eyes

"Zainu kya masla ha yar jao na dimag mat Khao," he said with attitude and Azlan's eyes hardened...

In a swift move he delivered a hard whack on his back who yelped and jumped out of bed...

He made a crying face and stood up rubbing his back not noticing Azlan's presence...