introduction

Zayd khan

One of the most successful businessmen in the country

One of the most successful businessmen in the country... Everyone fears him except his sons... He is a handsome hunk... An amazing father to his 4 sons... The love of his life aka his wife died while giving birth to his youngest son... Pampers his kids to no extent but can be strict when he needs to be... Hates seeing his children in pain... Touch his sons and you will have to face the wrath of Zayd Khan... Misses his oldest son a lot... He misses his wife a lot and cries almost every night talking to the stars imagining her... His soul died the night his wife died but his youngest son brought him back to life...

Azlan khan

A 26-year-old handsome cardiologist

A 26-year-old handsome cardiologist... He is quite famous as he is one of the youngest cardiologists... Is strict with his siblings but becomes a big softie seeing their tears... He has been living in Canada for the past two years for his further studies and misses his family so much, especially his spoiled prince... Ayan is his bestie but he can turn into a big brother for him as well when needed... Is very strict with health... He always ends up getting whacked by his father for being strict with his 'bechare Bache'... he was 8 years old when his mama died he was a big mama's boy which is why her death affected him a lot... He became very quiet after her death but the little devil with the face of an angle brought him back to life and gave him a reason to smile...

Ayan khan

A 25-year-old handsome man who is helping his father in his business

A 25-year-old handsome man who is helping his father in his business... Is very intelligent and is a big softie... He can not scold his younger brothers no matter what they have done... Mostly gets punished by his father for helping the kids in their stupidity... Does not take care of his health at all... Has a deadly disease which no one knows about... He and Azlan are more best friends than brothers... Is very childish and gets scolded for it a lot... Misses Azlan a lot... He is Arhaan's crime partner and is always getting punished with him... He was 7 when his mama died... Her death affected him but he stood strong as he knew his younger brothers needed him especially when his father and Bhaiya were so broken...

Zain khan

He is a 22-year-old handsome boy who is studying medicine

He is a 22-year-old handsome boy who is studying medicine... He is in his last year of medical college... Is very stupid... So he always falls for his brother's traps without even realising... Always gives in to his younger brother's puppy eyes and ends up getting punished... He is cute and kind but can turn into an older brother for Arhaan when he needs to... He is much more mature than Ayan... Misses his bhaiya a lot... He was 4 when his mama died he doesn't remember a lot about her but still misses her...

Arhaan khan

An 18-year-old handsome idiot who is studying business

An 18-year-old handsome idiot who is studying business... He is a topper but does not study until he gets whacks from his bhaiya... He is a trouble magnet and always gets Ayan in trouble with him... Loves his Azlan bhaiya and Zainu bhai but hates their profession... But his biggest enemy is Azlan's medical bag which he even burnt once... Ayan is his favourite brother as he never scolds him... Hides a big and dangerous secret from his family... He is a cute baby for his family but for outsiders, he is a completely different person... He is very mature but does not show it to anyone... He blames himself for his mother's death...

This is just a short introduction to the family... You will get to know more about their lives in the upcoming chapters... Their mother will be introduced later...