Episode 6

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
Zayd entered the house and went straight to Zain's room to ask him about his paper...

Opening the door he went in but froze as soon as his eyes fell on his 'baby'...

His heart broke into a million pieces seeing Zain sleeping on the cold floor...

Zayd took a deep breath to control his tears and ran to Zain... He sat beside him and creased his face with his shaky hands...

Zain's face was red and tear stains were visible making it obvious that he cried...

Zain woke up with a flinch and looked at Zayd with fearful eyes who did not waste any more time and engulfed his son in a warm hug...

"Shh mera bacha bs!" Zayd comforted creasing his head as sobs wrecked Zain's body

"Ba-ba" he cried in a broken voice making Zayd's eyes tear up... But he needed to be strong for his son...

"Ge baba ki jaan! Baba idhr hi hein apne baby ka pass... Baba kabhi apne baby ko akela nahi chorien ga" he creased his head...

"Baba mujhay dar lag raha ha" he cried even harder...

"Shh nahi beta baba hein na, darne ki kiya zarurat ha! Baba will protect you" he whispered kissing his head

Zain broke the hug and looked into Zayd's eyes whose heart shattered seeing his swollen eyes, tears still flowing and soaking his handsome face...

"Ba...ba do...do you tru...trust me?" he whispered...

"Mere Jaan! I trust Bache... I trust you more than my life" he pulled him closer and kissed his eyes

"Acha ab bas baba ki jaan aur nahi rona hmm... Ao bed par chal kar thori der so jao" he made Zain stand who stuck to his side not leaving him for a second...

Zayd made Zain sit on the bed and sat beside him but Zain hissed as soon as his back touched the bed

"Kya hua?" Zayd creased his hand and asked in a worried voice...

"Bhaiya na mara! Boht dard ho raha ha" he wailed hugging Zayd hiding his face in his chest...

"Azlan na mara?" he whispered in a daze and Zain nodded

"Cane sa mara! Boht zor sa lagi thi baba, abhi bhi dard hora ha" he cried and Zayd tightened his hug...

"Kya hua tha?" he questioned and Zain explained everything while hiccupping... Once he was done zayd closed his eyes trying to control his anger

"Shh bs baba dantein ga Bhaiya ko ap ro nahi beta tabyeet kharab ho jai gi" he comforted keeping his anger aside...

Zayd laid beside Zain and pulled him onto himself... Now Zain was laying on his stomach, his head placed on his baba's chest, his arms wrapped around his waist taking all the comfort

"So jao baby! baba ice pack sa massage karein ga na to sara dard gayab ho jai ga" he kissed his forehead

Zain closed his eyes, still hiccuping, a few minutes later sleep took over him...

Zayd rubbed his forehead, he could still not believe Azlan would do such a thing... He was sure something would have happened which made Azlan react in such a way...

Before he could stress his mind more Ayan walked into the room with a big smile...

"Asalam..." he trailed off when his eyes fell on Zain who was looking like a cute baby cuddling to his father with a red face...

"Isko kya hua ha?" he questioned worriedly sitting next to Zayd's legs...

Zayd sighed and explained everything... "WH-what" he shouted at first but seeing Zayd's glare he whispered