Under the Full Moon!

(Nyx's great-aunt; The Withe Witch)

Tom's POV:

The air in the room grew thick with tension as Nyx leaned against him, her presence both comforting and unsettling. He could feel the weight of her gaze, the intensity of her emotions, as they stood together by the pool table. Despite her casual demeanor, Tom couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of his stomach.
As Nyx lined up her shot, Tom's gaze flickered to his brother and Fred, who watched her with narrowed eyes. There was an unspoken tension between them, a silent warning that hung heavy in the air. Tom's heart clenched with a mixture of fear and protectiveness as he observed the scene unfolding before him.
Nyx took her shot, her movements precise yet guarded, before quickly stepping away from the table. Tom felt a surge of relief wash over him, but it was short-lived as he caught sight of Luna's knowing gaze. There was a depth to her eyes, a silent understanding that sent a shiver down Tom's spine.
Before he could process the implications of Luna's gaze, a sharp pain tore through Tom's back, causing him to gasp in agony. Darkness clouded his vision as he stumbled forward, his body wracked with pain. Nyx's scream echoed in his ears, a haunting sound that filled him with dread.
With a desperate effort, Tom tried to stay on his feet, but the pain was overwhelming. He felt himself being pulled into darkness, his consciousness slipping away as the world faded to black.

Nyx's POV:

I felt my scream escape my lips as Tom fell forward. With agility, I attempted to catch him, sensing Mattheo and Fred moving to my sides. A blue and silver dagger protruded from his back. Matheo, George, Binzi, Theo, and Draco formed a protective barrier around me, scanning for any potential threats. For a moment, I was frozen, realizing that Tom's blood now stained my clothes. Fred swiftly took Tom from my grasp and handed him to Enzo, who hurriedly carried him inside. As forms apparated near us, urgency filled the air. "Quickly, Enzo!" I exclaimed, and with a nod, Enzo passed the injured Tom to the girls, who promptly closed the porch doors and stood guard, while Luna and Astoria began casting healing spells. Fred reached out his hand to help me up, and I accepted, still gripping my wand tightly. I aimed it at the final figure to emerge. She was stunning—a vision with pure white hair and flawless, pale skin. Her features were sharp, accentuated by black lips and dark eyes, yet undeniably beautiful. Women in blue robes and masks flanked her. A wicked smile spread across the witch's face as she waved her hand, causing all the males around me to collapse in agony, their voices filled with pain. "Ah, look at my great grandniece," she taunted. My mouth nearly dropped open in disbelief, as this woman claimed the title of "great" while appearing no older than me.

She let out a chilling laugh as she approached me, and suddenly, I started to experience the pain that Fred and Mattheo felt through our soul bond. Tremors coursed through my body as the agony consumed me. "Bombarda!" I shouted, casting a spell, but the white witch effortlessly flicked her wrist, making it vanish into thin air. Overwhelmed, I dropped to one knee, and she seized my face with her sharp, black, claw-like fingernails. "You are as resilient as I anticipated," she remarked with a cruel smile. I attempted to spit at her, but she only laughed and tightened her grip on my face, eliciting a painful moan from me. "Though it is disheartening to see you surrounded by these repugnant swine," she added. At her words, the pain intensified for the boys, causing them to cry out in anguish. "STOP!" I yelled, my voice strained as she continued to squeeze my face. Her eyes grew more menacing as she peered deeper into mine. "Pathetic," she sneered, waving her hand and causing all the boys to lose consciousness. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the spells "Avada Kedavra" were unleashed by Pansy and Daphne simultaneously, directed at the intruders. The white witch swiftly evaded the curses, her followers casting protective shields, while one of them threw a knife in Pansy's direction. Pansy narrowly avoided the blade, but it grazed her cheek, embedding itself in the wall. My attention snapped back to the white witch, and drawing strength from my friends' bravery, I too summoned the courage to cast "Avada Kedavra." However, the white witch swiftly moved, causing the spell to strike one of her followers instead. Landing gracefully on her feet, she chuckled. "Now that's better, girls." Another wave of pain surged through my body, and I realized that Daphne and Pansy had fallen unconscious.

The white witch's smile widened, her amusement evident. "Well, this has been quite entertaining. You managed to take down one of our own, so let's consider it even for your little boyfriend. But you're not quite ready yet," she taunted, her voice dripping with condescension. "I'll be seeing you soon, my dear niece." With a flourish, she vanished, accompanied by her followers. Astoria and Luna hurried to the porch, grasping my arms and helping me to my feet. The pain that had consumed me just moments ago dissipated rapidly. My friends began to regain consciousness, with Pansy holding her injured face while Astoria did her best to stem the bleeding and heal the wound. I dashed to where Luna was attending to Tom, who lay sprawled out on the dining room table. I gently took his hand, and he emitted a soft moan, his eyes fluttering open slightly. "Don't move, you idiot," Luna snapped at him, her voice carrying an unusual air of authority. After a few more moments of examination, she announced that he was stable but cautioned him against moving. She handed me the knife and went to check on Enzo and the other boys.