🎥🍿Just Like the Movies!🍿🎥

Thursday night one week after the Library:

Nyx's POV:

The group of girls huddled together, their laughter mingling with the soft glow of the television screen as they indulged in a night of Muggle movies and camaraderie. Torri's sudden display of a bottle of vodka elicited a collective cheer, the anticipation of the night's festivities palpable in the air.

As the bottle made its way around the circle, each girl taking a shot with eager enthusiasm, Ginny settled into a seat next to Pansy, her eyes alight with excitement. "Krum played amazing in the Ireland cup this weekend," she remarked, her voice filled with admiration. But Nyx's response was tinged with a hint of disinterest, her thoughts seemingly elsewhere as she stared into the distance.

Daphne, ever the playful one, waved a piece of chocolate in front of Nyx's face, her mischievous grin daring her friend to snap out of her reverie. Nyx, slightly annoyed yet unable to suppress a smile, swatted Daphne's hand away with mock indignation. "Daphne, stop it!" she exclaimed, her laughter bubbling up uncontrollably as she grabbed her friend's hand, their shared moment of silliness a welcome distraction from the movie unfolding on screen.

But their lighthearted banter was abruptly interrupted by a loud knocking at the door, the unexpected sound shattering the tranquility of the room. "Probably Enzo," Pansy suggested with a knowing smile as she rose to answer the door, her curiosity piqued by the unexpected interruption.

As she swung the door open, the sight of Enzo, Theo, Matteo, and Viktor standing before them sent a ripple of surprise through the room, the girls exchanging bewildered glances as they tried to make sense of the unexpected visitors. "We found him asking around about you in the halls," Enzo revealed with a grin, his eyes twinkling mischievously as he nodded towards Viktor.

Filled with a surge of excitement, Nyx leaped to her feet, her heart pounding with anticipation as she pushed past her friends and threw herself into Viktor's arms, unable to contain her delight at the unexpected reunion. The room erupted into cheers and laughter, the joyous reunion marking the beginning of an unforgettable night

 The room erupted into cheers and laughter, the joyous reunion marking the beginning of an unforgettable night

Nyx's POV:

As I eagerly leap into Viktor's waiting arms, he effortlessly spins me around, eliciting a delighted squeal from my lips. "Krumy, what brings you here?" I inquire, my voice filled with genuine curiosity as he presses a tender kiss to the crown of my head, his embrace enveloping me in warmth and security. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I relish in the closeness, the sensation of his strong arms encircling me.

"Business, but mostly dinner with Igor and your father," he responds, his voice tinged with a hint of excitement as he gazes into my eyes. Our lips meet in a long, passionate kiss, the world around us fading into the background as we lose ourselves in the moment. In the distance, I can hear the muffled sounds of giggles and whispers, the unmistakable signs of curious onlookers eager to catch a glimpse of the famous Quidditch player entwined with me.

Reluctantly, Viktor sets me down, his hands lingering on my waist as he instructs me to go change. A fleeting smile graces my lips, but it quickly fades as I catch sight of Mattheo and Theo exchanging knowing smirks, their eyes alight with mischief. Determined to escape the prying eyes and unwanted attention, I seize Viktor's hand and lead him hastily from the bustling hallway to the sanctuary of my room, offering a quick wave to the curious bystanders as we pass by.

Once safely ensconced within the privacy of my room, my phone begins to buzz incessantly with messages from our group chat, a cacophony of voices clamoring for attention. Viktor settles onto the edge of my bed, his gaze lingering on me with an intensity that sends a shiver down my spine as I swiftly discard my shirt and toss it in his direction.

A devilish grin spreads across his features, his eyes dancing with mischief as he reaches out to pull me closer, his touch igniting a spark of anticipation within me. With a sense of exhilaration, he flips me onto my back and begins to lavish attention on my neck, his kisses sending electrifying waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Krummy," I gasp, a low moan escaping my lips as he continues his ministrations, his lips trailing a path of fire along my skin until every inch of me is suffused with a delicious warmth, and I am utterly and completely consumed by the intoxicating sensation of his touch.