First Frost and Icy Hearts!

~ December, 3 months after the fight with Viktor ~

It was the first Friday of winter, and Tom stood on the shore of Black Lake, his gaze fixed upon the water as he tightly gripped a small snake medallion in his hand. There was an intense, almost sinister look on his face as he stared out into the distance. Meanwhile, Pansy and Theo observed him from a distance, their curiosity piqued. Theo took a long drag from his cigarette and casually wrapped his arm around Pansy, pulling her closer. Pansy scoffed and pushed him away. "Stop it, I'm trying to watch," she reprimanded him. Theo pouted and took another drag from his cigarette, his curiosity getting the better of him. "Why does he come here every Friday?" he wondered aloud. Pansy turned her head sharply, shooting Theo a glare filled with daggers. "Obviously, it has something to do with Nyx," she replied with conviction. Theo shrugged, briefly glancing back at Tom. "Nyx and Mattheo have practically abandoned the group. Daphne has become all about Gryffindor since she started dating George, and Astoria is dating BZ, which has infuriated Draco," he explained. Pansy waved her hand dismissively, signaling for Theo to pass her the cigarette. "And let's not forget that Enzo has been secretly seeing Lovegood," Theo chimed in helpfully. Pansy rolled her eyes, taking her own drag from the cigarette.

 Pansy rolled her eyes, taking her own drag from the cigarette

Nyx's POV:

Nyx's POV:

"Are we going to Hogsmeade for dinner?" I asked, feeling Fred shift and press my body tighter between him and Mattheo. Torri's joke on my post about the three of us had left a sour taste in my mouth. I pushed myself up, leaning against the headboard, causing Fred to sit up and Mattheo to yawn and rest his head in my lap. I stroked Mattheo's hair as Fred responded, "Burgers sound good." Just then, the door flung open and Daphne waltzed into the room, with George following closely behind like the dutiful boyfriend. "Told you they would be here," Daphne said with a triumphant smile, stepping closer to George and allowing him to drape an arm over her shoulder. I pushed Mattheo's head off my lap, causing him to grumble as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Dudes, we have work," George said, noticing a look of confusion on Fred's face as I glanced up at him. Daphne squealed as realization struck her. "Didn't you see the group chat? Hufflepuff party!" Fred rubbed his hands and slapped his cheeks. I pushed Fred, urging him to stand up. "So much for burgers," I yawned as I got to my feet. "Daphne, want to get ready together and let the boys work?" Daphne giggled and agreed. We bid goodbye to the boys, agreeing to meet them in the courtyard at 8 PM so we could all go to the party together.