All that shines isn't gold!

*After Dinner*

We find ourselves standing in the middle of the courtyard, Viktor's hands holding mine, his thumbs tracing circles. However, a sense of unease washes over me as he takes a step closer, his features darkening. "There's something I need to tell you," he says. My face scrunches up in confusion as I notice a new tattoo on his forearm, revealed as he rolls up his sleeves after dinner. I grab his arm, my eyes narrowing with a mixture of anger and disappointment. "You didn't," I say, my voice filled with accusation. I look up at his face, my expression deadly. "You promised me." Turning on my heel, I attempt to walk away, but Viktor swiftly grabs me, his arms wrapping tightly around me, pinning me in place. "Let go of me, Viktor," I plead, trying to push him away. However, his grip on my wrist tightens, causing me to cease my struggle. He pulls me even closer, his voice a low whisper in my ear. "You don't get to judge me when you're involved with the dark lord's golden son. You promised me loyalty." A painful moan escapes my lips as his grip on my wrist intensifies. "Viktor, I am not..." I begin to protest, but before I can finish, a voice shouts, "Bombarda!" The spell comes from a distance, knocking Viktor away from me. I turn and see Mattheo rushing towards us. Backing away, cradling my injured wrist, I watch as Mattheo positions himself between me and Viktor, his wand still pointed at the former. "I believe we're done here, Krum. You should leave," Mattheo states firmly. Viktor stands, blood dripping from his mouth, his eyes filled with a hunger for violence. He pulls out his wand and aims it at Mattheo. However, our attention is diverted as we hear a group of students approaching, their laughter echoing through the garden as they make their way back to the dormitories. Both Viktor and Mattheo quickly holster their wands, and Viktor straightens his jacket. He then extends his hand towards me. "Come with me now, Nyx," he urges, his voice tinged with dominance.Mattheo glances back, his gaze meeting mine as I begin to walk towards Viktor. In a swift motion, he extends his arm, blocking my path. "Don't go, Nyx," he warns, concern evident in his voice. The spell breaks, and I snap out of the trance Viktor had cast over me. With another spit of blood, Viktor spews hurtful words, attempting to wound me further. "Stay at Hogwarts with the Riddle brothers, be their little sl**," he sneers before abruptly turning and storming away. As he disappears from sight, tears stream down my face, a mix of pain and relief. Mattheo removes his jacket and drapes it over my shoulders, a gesture of comfort and protection. "You'll be fine, Bambi," he assures me, his voice gentle. I look up, meeting his gaze, and see a soft, crooked smile on his face, attempting to soothe my shattered heart. "I'll walk you back," he offers, extending his hand towards me. I accept it, allowing him to guide me in silence until we reach the front of my dorm room. With trembling hands, I slowly unlock the door, pushing it open to reveal the dimly lit room. I know Pansy is likely still at movie night. "Goodnight," Mattheo murmurs from behind me. In a sudden impulse, I grab his arm, stopping him from leaving. "Stay," I whisper, my voice barely audible. I lower my gaze, feeling my cheeks flush. "I-I mean, until Daphney gets back." Mattheo nods in agreement, his presence providing a sense of solace, and follows me into the dorm room, closing the door behind us.

Following morning Nyx's Phone: