Truth or Dare?

Nyx's POV

Pansy's mischievous gaze locked onto her unsuspecting target, Enzo, who was obliviously munching on a slice of pizza. "Truth or dare, Enzo?" she inquired with a wicked grin, amusement dancing in her eyes. Enzo's expression shifted from casual to cautious as he swallowed his bite and replied, "Um... truth." Pansy's grin widened, sensing an opportunity for mischief. "Are you and Luna romantically involved?" she prodded, her voice laced with anticipation. Enzo nearly choked on his food, coughing before reluctantly admitting with a hesitant "yes," his cheeks flushing slightly under Pansy's scrutinizing gaze.

As the game progressed, Nyx found herself sinking deeper into the couch, the warmth of the common room and the rhythmic chatter of her friends lulling her into a state of drowsiness. Eventually, she felt Fred's sturdy arms slip beneath her, lifting her gently. With a silent agreement, Fred offered to escort Nyx to her dormitory, while Mattheo remained behind, intending to have a private conversation with his brother.

Nyx's Dorm

Nyx felt herself being tenderly tucked into bed by Fred, her mind still swimming in a haze of exhaustion and alcohol-induced euphoria. In a languid murmur, she uttered, "No pants," kicking them off and watching them carelessly fly across the room. Fred chuckled softly, his laughter mingling with the ambient sounds of the room as he joined her in bed. Rolling over, Nyx initiated a passionate kiss, her movements guided by a primal instinct as she felt the familiar heat between them ignite once more.

As their passion intensified, Nyx and Fred became lost in each other, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they sought release from the pent-up desire that had been building throughout the night. With each caress and whispered word of affection, they reached a point of complete fulfillment, their connection deepening with every shared moment.

However, as the euphoria of their intimacy began to ebb away, Nyx felt a sudden urge to cleanse herself, both physically and emotionally. Rising from the bed, she decided to take a shower, with Fred following closely behind, his presence offering her a sense of comfort and security. As the warm water cascaded over her body, Nyx heard the bathroom door creak open, revealing Mattheo standing there, his expression a mix of surprise and curiosity. Without a word, he joined them in the shower, his touch gentle yet firm as he washed away the remnants of the night's passion.

Climbing into bed together, the three of them lay intertwined, their bodies still tingling with the echoes of their shared intimacy. Yet, despite the physical closeness they shared, Nyx couldn't shake the nagging doubts and uncertainties that clouded her mind. Did she truly love both Fred and Mattheo? Was their unconventional arrangement sustainable, or was it merely a fleeting escape from reality? And most troubling of all, why did she find herself longing for someone she knew she could never have? As sleep began to claim her, Nyx pushed aside her doubts, allowing herself to be carried away by the comforting embrace of dreams.

 Did she truly love both Fred and Mattheo? Was their unconventional arrangement sustainable, or was it merely a fleeting escape from reality? And most troubling of all, why did she find herself longing for someone she knew she could never have? As...