chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Binding the Savior's Shop

  Ye Jingya walked bored down the street. This week's performance was at the bottom. She can get out at the end of the month, but what can she do? Her customers always have all kinds of unexpected incidents. Before signing the contract, he was either hospitalized, imprisoned, or disappeared.

  She even wondered if she had blown up the universe in her previous life. She was so unlucky that she couldn't do anything and couldn't eat enough! !
  At this time, two children walked by her, holding ice cream in their hands. They looked sweet and cool. Unfortunately, she was too poor to even buy ice cream!

  While he was looking at it, he caught a glimpse of an out-of-control car rushing towards him from the corner of his eye.

  In an instant, Ye Yajing's body was faster than her brain. She turned back and pushed forward with her hands. The child fell out and she hit the speeding car.

  With a "boom", she turned into a parabola and flew out, with ten thousand alpacas racing in her mind. As she flew, she thought, it turns out that she is such a good person who sacrifices herself for others.

  [Beep, beep, beep, the shining soul of self-sacrifice for others has been detected, and it is now bound to the savior store system. 】

  Before her head was about to come into close contact with the ground, Ye Jingya seemed to have hallucinations, and electronic sounds sounded in her head.

  She regarded this electronic sound as a life-saving straw at this time. Regardless of whether she was hallucinating or real, she would give it a try if it could save her life!
  Before the system asked whether to bind, she hurriedly answered: "Tie, tie, tie!!!"

  [Congratulations to the host for successful binding and start of transmission! ]

  The imagined scene of his head being shattered did not appear. The scene in front of him became blurry and unreal, and then became clear again in an instant, but the ground was still very close to him.

  She wailed in her heart, my life is at stake!

  "Are you okay?"

  There was a strong pulling sensation on my arm, and the ground in front of me was zoomed away again in an instant.

  An extraordinary handsome face appeared in Ye Jingya's eyes. The man had an aura of nobility, but the slight hook at the end of his eyes added a touch of charm to his noble appearance.

  A trace of blush appeared on her pale face. After living for 20 years, this was the first time she saw a man blushing and his heart beating. Of course, it might be because he was scared. It was a suspension bridge effect when she happened to meet this handsome guy, but it didn't matter!

  The important thing is that she is still alive!

  The man's cold voice sounded again: "Are you okay?"

  Ye Jingya looked at the positions of both parties and guessed that she was hit by this man and fell face-first to the ground.

  She quickly shook her head: "It's okay, it's okay, didn't you hold me back?"

  When the man heard her saying it was okay, he let go of his hand, nodded, turned around and walked away quickly.

  Ye Jingya stood there blankly for a moment and began to observe her surroundings.

  This city is very strange, but the level of civilization development should be the same as her original world.

  She checked herself again. She was penniless and had no identification. She was thinking about how to gain a foothold in this world. A familiar electronic voice came to her ears: [There are still 2 hours until the end of the world. Please host. Seize the time to find a safe shelter and start selling mode! ]