38 | Master Riddle & Miss Amabel |

Saturday , 23th of March
22 weeks & 4 days
Or
5 months and 2 weeks

The room is warm and comfortable but in a hospital type way. They don't want to help you, it's their job to. No one really wants to help you unless they get something out of it like money, drugs, or sex.

"Miss Amabel?" A woman in her late thirties calls out from behind a desk. Her hair is straight black and not a hair out of line. "Mrs. Blackwood is ready for you." She gestures down a grey hallway that's full of colorful decorations.

I'm trying my best to stay strong while walking through here but the last time I was sent to Thearpy it was because of that incident at the ball.

"Good evening Y/n, how are you?" My now new therapist says from behind her desk. Her long curly brown hair falls perfectly around her face as she looks up at me.

"I'm doing fine." I try to smile but I don't think I do good enough because she starts writing somthing down on a piece of paper while frowning.

"Well that's not what we're here for, lying. We're here so you can understand your emotions and feelings." She looks at a folder that has my name written on it. "You've been here before?" Her glasses fall down her nose slightly as she brings her eyes up to me.

"Yes. A few years ago." I keep it short enough for her to get the idea I don't wanna talk about it.

She sets down the folder and brings out a notebook to write on. "So what's going on that made you feel the need to come back?" She looks at me trying to distract me from her using Legilimency. She try's harder to get in but I'm a natural at Occlumency so she doesn't even crack a wall that I have put up.

"Maybe wait for me to answer then dig into my skull for the answers that you desperately need." I scoff at her actions. Her face turns flushed and she writes some stuff down on the paper.

"Anyway, continue." She waves her hand around while looking at the notebook in front of her.

"My ex fiancé cheated on me with his ex in our house while I was out shopping for baby clothes with my kids father." As soon as the words leave my mouth I realize how bad that sounds. "Before you get a bad idea on me just realize that my kids father has been my best friend since I was born and it was a tiny mistake we made when we were drunk. He was also engaged but she cheated on him and got pregnant." I dump the tip of the iceberg on her.

Her face is frozen like I petrified her. "That's a lot to unpack here. Especially for a young woman." She goes back to writing down in her notebook. The scribbles fill the room making me cringe.

This is going to be a long 55 minutes.

-

"We will discuss some other matters next week. Have a great day y/n." She smiles as she sit back down into her chair. I've never met a more infuriating person in my life. I could have gone my whole life without meeting her and I'd be happier.

The look on her face when I told her all the stuff my mom did to me during my pregnancy told me she definitely doesn't come from a pureblood family.

My life would be better without her and this stupid ass Thearpy. I can 'fix' myself, I dont need someone telling me how to control myself when things get tough. I have myself and that's all I need. All I need.

-

"Yes she was nice." I answer my father's question about my therapist. He wanted me to go so I went. He was worried I would get worse since I have no one around and no one to love but what he doesn't know is I'm doing just fine. I'm getting my life together and getting ready to take care of my babies as soon as I have them.