35 (dracos POV)

⚠️anxiety attack⚠️
Words: 1452

I look at her beautiful house. "Your house is beautiful. I always expected you to live in something like this. It matches you perfectly." I always thought we would need up together and buy a house like this and only leave the Malfoy Manor for hosting balls and big dinners with friends and family.

"I wanted something that was... different from what we grew up with." Y/n said before she walked up the steps. "Well anyways let's go put these clothes in the washer."

I walk up the stairs that lead to the door and look inside. It's beautiful. Everything that Y/n said she wanted when she was younger, she got it. She turned her dreams into reality.

"Sorry if it's kinda a mess. I told her not too clean up after me in the living rooms. She finally agreed after trying to convince her for a week."  She points around the living room. "Anyway, down stairs to the left and down the hall to the right is the launders room. I have to go get something from my room upstairs. I'll be down in a minute." She says before she goes the other way towards the stairs.

I walk through her house hoping to not get lost and looking at all the pictures she hung up of her and our friends. I notice a picture of me and her at her 14 birthday. The picture is moving and it shows her shoving a piece of her cake in my face and I'm throwing some back. If only we could go back into time and enjoy that no moment a little longer.

I end up finding the laundry room and putting all the baby clothes in it. I study each one before I put it in the washer cause I know until the next time this is washed there will of been a baby in this that got it dirty.

The thought of holding a baby this small makes my hands shake. How can something be so small but so important and beautiful. If only I would of told Y/n that I'd marry her when I figured out she was pregnant. Maybe I would t be in this position where I'm the every other weekend dad.

I finally finish putting all the baby clothes into the washer and starting it. My focus gets taken from the washer to the sounds of someone running down the stairs. Nobody should be here except us and I know y/n doesn't run. She hardly even walks since she's been pregnant.

I quickly make it upstairs and see her walking fast right past me. She crying and shaking. I quickly grab her arm to stop her from walking away. She doesn't look at me. It's like I'm not even here. I start asking her questions but she doesn't reply. I try my best to calm her down but she can't.

She starts to fall to the ground but quickly catch her and carefully put her on the ground. She still doesn't stop crying or shaking so I try to hold her close and tight. She still doesn't stop so I try to distract her by talking about stories. Stories about us when we were kids. Stuff that would make her happy because she was happy in them stories.

I start to think of a story that's funny. "Y/n remember when we had that sleep over and my mum had made us hot coco but you wouldn't drink it. You only wanted strawberry milk. But we didn't have strawberry milk so I made Mippy go out and buy all the strawberries and milk she could find so you would have an unlimited supply of strawberry milk and never worry about running out of ur favorite. From then on when we went out and someone asked you what you wanted to drink I would tell them strawberry milk before you could even answer. Right then and there my mum believed we were ment to be. That women wouldn't quit meddling with our friendship from then on. You remember that y/n?" I ask hoping she can talk since she calmed down a lot.

She's still crying but she's not shaking as bad. So I start telling more stories about when we were younger. Some stuff we're about her flying on a broom for the first time and some were about are silly little arguments we had as kids.

She stoped crying and shaking, she's just sitting against my lap while I lean back and forth shushing and saying 'everything's gonna be ok. I'll fix everything for you.'

I hear voices and running from upstairs. Leo is arguing with someone behind him and yelling about 'stay in the room rule'. He cheated. I don't know why I didn't think that when I hear her running from upstairs.

Y/n always had trust issues due to her mother. She never hardly dated all through school and the first person she has to marry cheats on her while she pregnant. What a fucking bitch.

Leo makes it around the corner and sees me and y/n on the floor. He has guilt all of his face. He better fucking have guilt written all over his face.

"Listen this isn't what it looks like!" He argues before anyone speaks. Of corse y/n not gonna argue not even fucking sure she's mentally here right now. She put her trust and her future into this man and he goes and fucks this girl in their home. If y/n wasn't leaning against my chest I would be fighting this arsehole till he could t fucking breath.

I put my hands over y/ns ears just in case she can actually hear what we're talking about. "Macmillan, we're both guys. We both no this isn't 'this isn't what it looks like' you cheated and she caught you. You couldn't wait 6-8 months till y/n was able to have sex? Pathetic arse is what you are. I would wait years till y/n would even think to be comfortable having sex because I love her and I want her to be happy." If I could stand up I would.

"It's an arranged marriage! We're not in love! Why would I wait till she's able to have sex when I'm not even in love with her?" He yells like he doesn't care that y/n might hear him.

My whole body tenses. "It's not about being in love you fucking twat! It's about fucking respect you fucking git! But you Macmillan do not have respect to a women that's about to be your wife!"

"I didn't even want to marry someone! I'm just a fucking teenager!" He yells back at me like I'm his mother.

"Do you think y/n wanted to marry someone?" I yell at him. "She didn't even want to get pregnant let alone get married! Before you do a selfish thing think about who if fucking effects!" My words leave him speechless.

"Wait you don't want to marry someone? I thought you wanted to marry me?" The girl next to him says with tears forming at her eyes.

Leo looks at her and shakes his head like he's done with life. Before he could say anything the girl takes off around the corner and up the stairs which makes Macmillan run after her.

I sit still for a moment thinking about everything u till I decide that y/n needs to lay down. I start to get up and help her up. When she stands she leans over and screams in pain.

I feel coldness run through my body. I pick her up and take her outside past the apparition line and apparate to St Mungo's.

-

I'm pacing the waiting area waiting to hear what's wrong cause they won't let me see her since I'm not family. I owled her family and mine when they took her back. Everyone arrived minutes after I sent the owl.

My mom walks over to me and stops me from pacing. "Honey I think it's time for you to sit down. Pacing isn't going to help anything." She try's to get me to sit down but I can't.

"No she's in there because of MacMillan! She and the babies life are in trouble because of him! Because she caught him cheating and she freaked out!" I continue to pace across the room waiting for a doctor to update me.

-

I hope y'all liked Draco's POV. Not as much cussing as I thought I'd put in there but I kinda wrote this in under 45 minutes.