28 | I have an Aunt? |

Friday 22nd, February
18 weeks
4 months & 2 week

I woke up this morning feeling extremely awful. I smelled a hint of tea and that caused me to spill my guts out. After I came back from the bathroom, I laid in bed for most of the day. I didn't have the energy to read, nor did I have the energy to force myself to sleep. So I just stared at the ceiling for most of the day until my mother forced me to go try on dresses.

"That one makes you look to fat." My mother states as she circles me for the hundredth time.

"Well mother I am 18 weeks pregnant. And the charm only hides where the babies are at." I scoff.

She circles one more time around me before stoping right in front of me. "Pity. When I was pregnant, you couldn't tell till I was 7 months. Such a shame that didn't happen to you." She walks towards her seat. "Next."

The next dress is a black laced ball gown. It looks absolutely beautiful. "I like this one."

My mother begins to circle me once again. "This one does hide your gut. It looks presentable. And it doesn't wash you out. I think you have your dress."

I stare at myself in the mirror, carefully looking over the tiny details in the dress. I love it. It is indeed a spring ball, but dark stuff happens all the time no matter what the weather or the season is.

My mother coughs to get my attention. "I've been planning for the wedding. It's scheduled for the July 14th. Even If the children come early. You will still be walking down that isle." She stated.

The wedding. I forgot about the wedding. Why shall I marry anyway? I know it's unnatural for a women to have kids and not be married and it's even worse for a women to be single with kids and be a pureblood. But why?

A paste a fake smile. "Of corse mother. Now if you don't mind I think it's best if I go on a walk around the state." All I get is a scoff and a nod form her. You'd think she'd be nicer since she finally has her ex husband back. But she's not. I guess not everything is as it seems.

I start walking around the property and make my way all the way to our lake. The water is extremely still and calming. I used to make Topsy walk me to the lake to play with the sand and other little things I could find. But then Mother found out and I was forbidden from walking around outside until I grew up and didn't play with toys so there was no matter for me to come out here and play.

The lake has always been my favorite spot on this whole property and for the only thing that brought me joy and peace taken away from me was utterly depressing for me. Well it was until I found other stuff that brought me joy, but they didn't last long until my mother took those thing away from me. I guess she hates whatever brings me happiness cause I stole her happiness.

My attention gets taken from the lake to a owl that landed right next to me. Of corse my friends send me letters all the time but this letter wasn't none of theirs, it was Leo.

Dear Y/n,
Please forgive me for not owling you or checking up on you. I was giving you some space since I thought you needed some. But I suppose I was wrong.
My mother has informed me that the wedding is the 14th of July. I hope we're on better terms before then. I miss you and I hope your doing better than you were when you were here.
School is getting harder since O.W.Ls are coming up in 3 months. Snape is being more strict to us Hufflepuffs for some odd reason.
I also heard the Malfoy's are hosting a ball in a few weeks. I hope you'll be there. I'm happy to hear your father is back from his trip. It's all my father talks about in the letters he sends me.