18 | Announcement |

Saturday, 24 December
10 weeks (2 months 2 weeks)
The picture above is your room. 😘(I blessed you)

"Oh well that's... I'm sorry Demi." Pansy says as she stands up and hugs me.

"Me too. I sorry to both of you all." Blaize says as he kisses the top of my head.

"Come here honey!" Theo says from behind Blaize running in to give me the biggest hug on earth.

"I'm so so so so sorry! I wish you nothing but happiness. Eveything will turn out ok." Theo says as he hugs me while tearing up.

"I can't.... Stand my mother." I say as I cry harder into his chest.

"She's a bloody wanker!" Theo says as he rubs my head.

"Damn right." Blaize says.

"Well guys I must go get ready for the announcement about the whole marriage thing." I say as I try to dry my tears.

"Here let me fix it." Pansy says as she mutters a spell and fixes my hair and makeup.

"Thank you." I say as I hug her again.

"Y/n... I think it bests if we go so we don't upset your mother." Ernie says hesitantly.

"Yeah I guess." I say as I walk over to Ernie and grab his arm for support.

"About time you come over looking presentable." My mother says as she walks away up on stage and motions for us to stand below her in-front of the stage.

"Good evening everyone. Again thank you for coming. I'm so blessed to see everyone. I'd like to begin with thank each and everyone of you for coming here and sharing this exciting news for this new young couple. Eveyone welcome Y/n Amabel and Ernie Macmillan, soon to be a newly married couple." My mother says.

Ernie ducks down a little towards my ear and reminds me to smile. He taller than Draco by 7 inches. That means he's 6'4, which also means he's exactly a foot taller than me. I never noticed how handsome he is. He has dark wavy hair and his glasses match so perfect with his bubble personality. He has the kindest brown eyes and the sweetest smile and with that cute smile he has the sharpest jawline. This man was the sweetest but looked the most intimidating.

"Your doing wonderful, just keep on smiling and waving." He whispered as he bent his head down close to my height.

"I think I might have to sit down soon. My feet hurt." I say as I hug him closer pulling this deal sealed shut. In return he kissed my cheek and I felt a tint of red brush over my cheeks.

"Well enough of the lovely couple, let's get this dancing started." My mother says as she starts playing the music that the couples waltz to.

"Perfect job you to. Now I'll let you socialize with the family's." My mother ushes us towards people that are talking.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Carrow. How's your evening going?" Ernie says as he pull me closer noticing the look on Mr Carrow's face.

"Well it's better now that I get to see this beautiful thing." He says as he looks me up in down which causes chills to run up my back.

"Where's your wife?" Ernie's says as he tenses up.

"Ah wouldn't know. Since your about to get married I might as well give you some tips. Women are only worth one thing." He says as he moves in eyebrows up and down and try's to finish what he was saying but ended up being interrupted by Ernie.

"That is an interesting visual as what you see women are. I couldn't disagree more. Thanks for the advice but I must get going. Have a nice night." He says with a scoff at the last sentence.