2 ( new girl)

This book contains
⚠️Mention of SA⚠️
⚠️Mention of mental abuse ⚠️
I think that's it
_______________

I choose youAgain and againAt the start to finishOf every signal dayNo matter what seasonNo matter what year

I choose you
Again and again
At the start to finish
Of every signal day
No matter what season
No matter what year

But I know you don't choose me
And I'm ok with it
Cause not all people
Are in love
With the one the beloveds them
So don't choose me
I know u don't want to see
Us together in 5 years to be

_____

"Hi, I'm Lilly," she greeted, extending her hand for a handshake. However, I wasn't one for formalities like handshakes; hugs were more my style. It was a practice I adopted since the first year when I surprised Draco with a hug, an unconventional gesture that left him so astounded that he promised to report my actions to his father. To this day, I remain unsure if Lucius Malfoy ever received that intriguing report.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger!" I chuckled, releasing Lilly from our friendly embrace and stepping back toward Theo. "And if you don't mind, I have to go beat the living daylights out of Draco!" I declared, slipping my gloves back on before heading off on my mission.

Despite a diligent 30-minute search, Draco proved elusive. Passing by shops, students, and various distractions, my attention was snagged by the glint of a silver necklace adorned with an emerald green crystal, a breathtaking piece reminiscent of Narcissa Malfoy's signature jewelry, a fixture at every Christmas ball she hosted.

Entering the jewelry store, I found myself surrounded by an array of exquisite pieces – necklaces, bracelets, rings, and accessories. I had always held a fondness for jewelry, a passion inherited from my mother, who would spare no expense to adorn me like a princess. Her love manifested in beautiful, expensive dresses and the most exquisite jewelry.

"Ah, something caught your eye?" Draco's familiar voice whispered by my ear, his warm breath causing a subtle blush to grace my cheeks and a fluttering sensation in my stomach. It wasn't a painful sensation but rather a peculiar yet comforting feeling.

"Yeah, I suppose so," I stammered, still processing the unexpected emotion. It was a unique experience – a feeling that hadn't accompanied Draco's presence before. Did he sense it too, or was it just my imagination?

"Which one catches your eye?" Draco inquired, drawing closer, though the proximity was already too intimate.

"Just this silver one with the beautiful green crystal," I replied, gesturing towards the necklace. "It reminds me of one of your mother's pieces, the ones she wears to every Christmas ball." Narcissa Malfoy, with her captivating elegance, embodied the motherly figure I never truly had.

My own mother had once been warm and loving, playing dress-up and sharing every moment. However, inexplicably, she changed, growing distant and cold after a particular Christmas event. Her transformation left me living with a mere memory of the mother who once made every day magical – a stark contrast to the woman who rarely emerged from her room or office, scolding me for my appearance and posture whenever she did.