22 | He's crying, He never crys |

Thursday, 12th January
12 weeks & 3 days

"Good morning Miss Amabel. How are you 3 doing?" Madam Pomfrey asks as she leads me over to a bed.

I made my appointment for the morning before breakfast cause I didn't wanna skip any classes since my O. W. L. S are coming up. Leo said I should make it for the evening for free period but I need to catch up on assignments that I didn't finish last term.

"Oh the usual. So what are you checking now?" I say as I lean back into the bed.

"Oh well your mother informed me that you were pregnant and she didn't want you to travel St Mungo's Hospital all the time for silly little reasons and things." She says as she cast a spell over my stomach. 2 really small baby's appear over my stomach.

"Is that...... then?" I ask.

"Yes indeed. That if your 2 little boys moving around in there." She says as she cast spells over my stomach.

Their moving so little and so much at the same time being that small. I can see some features coming in which is kind odd since I'm other 12 weeks.

Madam Pomfrey smiles as she waves images of the babies away. "Well dear, you have a very powerful pregnancy since you are pureblood and the father must be a pureblood."

"So I've been reading on magical pregnancy's and I've heard- or I've read, that it's going to be an extremely rough 6 months for me since I'm pregnant with two pureblood babies. Is that true?"

"Yes dear, it is true. But before you know it, your pregnancy will be over. Since we're on the topic and if you don't mind me asking, are you coming back to school after you give birth?" Madam Pomfrey asks.

I haven't really thought about it to much with everything going on what I'm gonna do after I give birth. The plan was I leave the twins with Lucius and Narcissa and come back every few weeks to check on things. But since me and Draco aren't doing this together, that's definitely not the plan.

"I'm not sure what the plan is. I want to come back to school but if my boys need me, then I might figure out how to do school while being with my boys."

"Alright then dear. Your officially over with your first 3 month checkup. I hope you figure out what you're plan is for the future." She smiles as she helps me up.

"Thank you Madam Pomfrey. See you in a few weeks." I yell as I pass through the halls to breakfast.

I guess news spread like a wildfire this week that I'm pregnant. But no one knows exactly who the dad is. There was rumors that I'm with Leo cause he's the dad but people came to a conclusion that we never talked before Christmas break. And then there was rumors it was Theo or Blaize but Draco's name never popped up into the mix. I guess he made it clear that he was not in this situation.

"There's my beautiful pregnant daughter!" Theo yelled as I sat down at the Slytherin table.

Pansy passes me a plate with some food on it. "How did the appointment go?"

"It went well. Got some bad news about it though." Wow this food is tasting good! When did their food get this good?

"What's the bad news?" Blaize says as he sits down across from me.

"That this pregnancy is gonna be painful and hard. Being pregnant while being a pureblood and the father is hard enough with one baby. But with two! This might just push me off the Astronomy tower." I say as I eat my food.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draco staring at me. He look upset. But not a mad troupe of upset, like a I'm sorry please forgive me upset look. But before I can get a good look at Draco Theo speaks up.