12(the dinner)

Thursday, 22nd of December

"Mom it's time for us to leave!" I yell from the bottom of the steps hoping she'll hear me. She seems focused on something and can't seem to focus on anything else. I'm not worried or anything because the women seems to hardly care for me so it's none of my business on what she's focused on. Or at least that what she's tells me.

"Y/n I'm coming hold on. Don't get your kickers in a twist would ya!" She yells from the top of the stairs putting her dragon hied jacket on. Of corse she is always trying to show off her money. When father left when I was 3, he left 10 million to my mother and 20 million to me. And then took off with what ever was leftover.

I know for sure her 10 million has went down a lot. All she does is spend money. Doesn't work, doesn't have any habits other than drinking when she can't handle her emotions. She doesn't host any parties, she says their "a waist of money and time. People are only there to judge what you done with the place and judge you!" I mean she's not wrong.

I'm always the one that attends the balls and tea parties. I have to. It's the only time i get out of the house and get to hear grown adult drama. Of corse I take someone with me. Draco sometimes comes if he has time. Or I bring my elf topsy. She usually follows me around or waits in the car if the hostess won't let me bring her in.

"We'll how do i look? Do i look ok to see the Malfoys?" She straightens out her outfit.

"Yes mother. You always look fabulous." I say truly.

"Alright alright let's be on our way shall we?" My mother walks outside waiting for me.

"Are you sure u want to Apparate? I'm feeling kinda sickly due to something i ate." I lied. I don't want to risk anything. I know it's risky to apparate while pregnant or going under a lot of stress.

"Don't be ridiculous. Take some draught off peace. I thought I raised you to not be idiotic." The last part came out harshly.

"Ok I'll take it." I reply take if some out of my pocket. I've been keeping them in my pocket recently because I'm usually stressed due to the pregnancy and Draco.

As soon as I down it I can feel a gust of wind flow into my face and my knees almost give out.

Malfoy manor.

Such a dark and unhappy place. I can feel the dark magic and sin form a mile away. It makes me think of it's always been like this? Was it like this when Draco was a child? I felt my stomach knot as i thought of how it would feel to grow up in such a dark and unhappy place. Why does Mr Malfoy still practice drank magic if Tom is dead and not alive?

"Come y/n. Don't act like a lost puppy! You know this place better than I do." My mother pulled me by my wrist all the way up to the door.

Before I could nock Draco opened the door. The blond hair was more rougher than normal. Looked like his hands have been through it multiple times. And his face was flushed. An argument? Maybe a fight?