6(unexpected))

⚠️anxiety warning⚠️

It's been an entire lifetime, or so it feels like, since I last saw my best friend

It's been an entire lifetime, or so it feels like, since I last saw my best friend. A colossal 2 months, an impressive 8.7 weeks, a staggering 60.87 days, an eternity of 1,460.97 hours, or if we break it down even further, a mind-numbing 87,658.2 minutes, and a heart-wrenching 5,259,492 seconds. But who's counting, right? Well, maybe I am, as I navigate the void left by the absence of my closest companion. The ache in my heart has evolved into a meticulous countdown, a constant reminder of the time that has slipped through my fingers.

In the grand scheme of things, my personal chronicle is not only marked by the emotional toll but also by a noticeable physical transformation. Yes, there's been a weight gain – a mere 15 pounds, a tangible manifestation of the grief that accompanies the perceived loss of my best friend. Yet, in the grand tapestry of my emotions, the added weight seems inconsequential, a detail too minor to divert my focus from the deeper issues at hand.

"Have you noticed how often you've been unwell lately?" Hermione inquires, a concerned hand patting my back as I contemplate the possibility of another bout of sickness.

"I've been like this since my first year at Hogwarts, but never this bad. Maybe it's the anxiety or the fact that Malfoy won't talk to me," I confess, my tears welling up as the unanswered question lingers in the air. Why won't he talk to me? We share the blame, and I'm convinced we can overcome this hurdle together.

Hermione, displaying her eternal wisdom, suggests a visit to Madame Pumphrey, the resident expert in all things medical within the magical realm. A hesitant agreement escapes my lips, and I decide to face the uncertainty of my physical well-being.

The anticipation builds as I find myself standing in the hospital wing, a space oddly devoid of Madame Pumphrey. A moment later, the healer emerges, her voice echoing from a side office, setting the stage for what promises to be an interesting encounter.

The conversation unfolds as I bare my soul, revealing the persistent morning sickness that has haunted me since my first year. Madame Pumphrey, with a blend of professionalism and kindness, guides me through the examination. The anxiety that gripped me earlier dissipates as I finally share my concerns.

As the examination progresses, personal questions emerge, prompting an awkward dance of vulnerability and disclosure. The revelation of recent sexual activity leads to a battery of tests, each adding to the mounting suspense that hangs in the air.

And then comes the unexpected twist – the revelation of an unplanned pregnancy. The shock reverberates through my being, and the realization hits me like a bolt of lightning. Draco Malfoy is the father, and my world, already teetering on the edge, threatens to collapse entirely.

The journey through the examination, the revelation, and the ensuing whirlwind of emotions leaves me reeling. Uncertainty looms large – not just about my health but about the impending decisions I must make. As I leave the hospital wing, the weight of my newfound reality settles on my shoulders. The question now is not just about the health of my body but about the direction my life will take.

_______________
Well that just happened! I wrote two chapters tonight! I'm proud of myself because I have a problem with not writing for months on end. But for this whole story I've been working on it for 2 weeks! I have bpd so it's hard for me to keep going at this. But I will try to!
Love you all my lil B-warms
-Demi <3