11( get into my pants)

Draco's pov

Draco's pov

After dealing with Lilly and her tantrum for an hour and an half. Yes an hour and a half. She came home with me to meet my family. I wanted her to since we are dating and she is someone that I—— care about —— yeah care about.

I keep on looking out the window in my room, checking to see if an owl is going to show up. Just in case she is in trouble. I want to be there for her. Mostly because I'm the reason she's in the particular predicament. I wasn't as drunk as her, I still had my mind and will to act on. But I somehow didn't stop what I was doing with her.  I don't know what came over me to sleep with my best friend since first year, but I'm not mad or glad it happening. Im always there to get her out of her problems or somehow solve her problems and I wasn't there for her when she figured out about her problem after we slept together.

Which makes me start to think What if she doesn't have time to send a owl! She could be dead in a second with a wand under her chin with the words Avada Kadvada floating in the air. Maybe I should send one? But what if she's fine, and she's not on her final breath. But What if she's not, and she's bout to be forced to jump off her balcony or worse? Ok that's it, I'm sending a letter asking if she is ok even if she's laying in bed read or watching tv safe and well. Just to be safe right?

Dear y/n,
I honestly can't stop thinking about what we talked about on the train. And I can't keep thinking about if you ok or not. And I know we grew apart due to us sleeping together but I made my decision. I want to be in the baby's life. But I'm in love with this girl and I know it will be hard for her. But I want to be in the child's life and be a father. I also wanted to inform you that Lilly will be joining us tomorrow at dinner with our parents. And I know yo I don't want her to be there with us in a special moment of telling our 'beloved parents' about us being pregnant. I didn't want her but she insisted and I couldn't tell her about us and the baby. Maybe I could tell her before the dinner so that she won't freak out due to the sudden unexpected news. I hope to See you tomorrow at dinner. And have a  good nights rest. You need it.

-Draco Malfoy

I set the letter on my desk questioning on weather I should send it. I don't want to be a bother but I'm deeply worried. The thoughts of her being hurt or in danger won't quit going through my mind. I know she is my best friends and we grew apart due to a weird situation I still care about her well being and it pains me not to know if she's ok or not.
*NOCK. NOCK.*

"Who is it?" I say as I stand up and straighten my jacket. Hopping it isn't my father to tell me 'I think Miss Vervain should stay longer'. Oh Merlin's beard if that happens trust I will move out.

"It's me, your girlfriend obviously." And tries to open the door not knowing that I have a spell on it to keep it locked so that even a key couldn't open it.

"Is it dinner so soon?" I question as I make my way to the door and open it to see her with a very showy dress on. It came right below her ass and even though her tits weren't big, she still somehow made a way to show all the cleavage she had. He dress hugged her body, showing all the tight curves. It was black with silk. And definitely showed everything. I'm not mad about it, I just think it's not appropriate for a meeting my family dinner.

"Your wearing that?" I question "To dinner with the family?" I try to not sound agitated with the comment.

"Umm yes. Why can't I?" She replies with an attitude. An attitude Y/n never had before she met my parents. ATLESST she had a nice/professional attire on.

"Well it shows..... a lot." I say as a back a away toward a the wall to face a mirror to fix my jacket.

"Well I do have something more showy for tonight if you want?" She says with a seductive tone. She hasn't even been here and fully met my parents and is still trying to get in my pants again.

"Lilly —— I'm tired, let's just go to dinner. Please just be quiet. And only speak with spoken to." I say as I walk pass her and grip her shoulders and kiss her head and walk out.

________
Dinner was ok, until I noticed my father couldn't keep his eyes off Lilly's breast. Really!? The one time I introduced them to someone I'm dating my own father can't take his eyes off of her tits. And my mother obviously couldn't stand her. I knew her to well to tell when she was being fake. She's to nice but I guess I love for that. She was really the only one to show common human decency as a child.

My thoughts get interrupted by a bang in my window. It's an owl. I open the window and notice it's Y/n owl. I grab the letter and shut the window. Maybe I was a little to exited the to open the letter, I ripped the envelope almost in half when I got my hands on it.

Dear Draco,
I'm doing ok. My own mother forgot that I was coming home today so I had to catch a taxi from the train station. Can u imagine all the looks I got from people since I was carrying a bit trunk with a bird and I hand my wand out. Why did I have my wand out? I honestly have no clue. I couldn't put it in my trunk or else I would've had to leave something out of it due to how much I've packed. And I couldn't put it on my side due to my pants not fitting. And that's on being pregnant. Sorry for writing all this but yes I am happy that u want to be in the baby's life and it's ok that your in love. I'm not asking u to fall in love with me lol. Something came up that is important and I'll tell u about it tomorrow when we have time to be alone.
Sincerely y/n.

As I put the letter back on desk someone opens my door.

"Draco, what's that in your hand?" Lilly asked as she comes closer.

"Nothing. What are you doing in here?" I ask as I put the letter in my desk and grab Lilly and pull her closer. Knowing what I'm doing and getting into. This is gonna be a long night.

"Well I was just wanting to see what you were up to and I wanted to ask if I could stay in here with you tonight." She says as she straddles my lap. Again with this horny women.

"And I wanted to know...." She says as she traces her fingers up arm with her seductive smile.

"You wanted to know what?" I ask as I pull her closer.

"I wanted to know..... do you love me?" She ask as she leans in closer. I couldn't help but cringe. We've only been together for a month and half. My parents took 3 years after I born to tell each other they love each other.

"Whatever you want." I say as I cup her ass while I stand up and Throw her on the bed.

"So do you love me?" She asks again as I climb onto her and kiss her neck. Again with all these questions lady. I know you want in my pants! Why can't you just have that?

"I said." I kiss her again.

"Whatever." I kiss her again.

"You." I say as I remove her top.

"Want." I say as I take her bra off.

You can really get anything you want from a girl that's willingly going to give if she gets in your pants. I get it. I've tried it. After me and y/n, I kinda turned into a "man whore" or at leasts that what Theo called me. I know he sided with her during our argument. And I'm not mad. I know he's like the brother she never had since he's the only one to care for her except for me.
_____________

This is actually the first time I've wrong in almost 2 months. I'm trying to get better at writing since I've ever. Reading books all the time. I don't know if this book will be finished anytime within this year. I know! But all I can say is that I hope yo I have enjoyed so far and that I will hopefully update every Saturday and Sunday. I'm gonna try to make it 2 days but as you know I'm not that reliable.
-Demi<3