19 | Doctors appointment |

Wednesday, 28th December
2 months and 2 weeks and 4 days

Since I know Draco won't be at the doctors appointment so I decided I'll bring Theo since he's my second best friend. Well now top best friend.

"Are you excited?" Theo says as we enter the hospital.

"Kinda. But I'm worried about this whole thing." I say as I sit down signing papers.

"Yeah but get this! You get to see the human being in your body growing on the screen!" Theo says in excitement.

"Yeah I guess so." I say dismissing the papers and waiting.

"Y/n Amabel?" Someone questions.

"Here." I say as me and Theo stand up at the same time.

"Good evening. How's everyone doing?" She asks as I sit down on the table.

"I'm doing good. Other than the fact that I'm growing a human being that hates the smell of coffee and makes me throw up for 6 am till 9 am. " I say.

" well I'm sorry mama but it seems like you got a long ways to go. Now let's look at this baby." She says as she starts putting gel on my stomach.

"So.... Are you the dad?" She questioned Theo.

"Oh no. I'm her best friend. The Baby daddy doesn't want nothing to do with this. Speaking of Baby daddy, he used to be her best friend until they went to a party and got so drunk they had sex with each other. But turns out he wanted to be in the baby's life until his stuck up girlfriend decided that he shouldn't so now he said he'll pay child support and help her but that's to keep her away. But now she doesn't need money since she's engaged to this smoking hot man that cares for her and the baby." Theo huffs out looks towards me to see me with my hands in my face in disbelief.

"Umm yeah he covered it all." I cough out.

"Well that's an interesting life story." She says as she goes back to staring at the screen.

"Well look at what we have! Wait before I say anything, do you wanna know the gender?" She asks.

"Yes. I wanna plan a surprise party for my friends and fiancé." I say

"Well let's look at this. Ummm I see two hearts and 20 fingers." She says

"Umm does that mean....." I say in disbelief cause I know what she's bouta say.

"Your having twins. 2 boys." She says excitedly.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

"YES!! Pansy owes me 200 gallons!!" Theo jumps excitedly.

"I'm having boys?" I ask still in disbelief.

"Yes it seems like it." She says like she excited to know the next little bit that happens in my life.

"Thank you." I say cleaning my stomach. That's why I'm already showing! I'm carrying fucking twins! Bloody hell I have to tell Draco.

"I HAVE 2 NEPHEWS!!" Theo shouts as he runs down the hall.

"Well I'm gonna run home and write to Leo." I say as I'm ready to apparate away.

"Demi." Theo says as he steps closer and engulfs me into a hug.

"I know that look on your face. You scared and your scared that you don't know what your going to do. But all I can say is, I'm here for you, Pansy and Blaize, and even your hot fucking fiancé that cares for you and your two boys!" Theo says as he kisses my cheek.

"Thank you. I love you so much Theodore Nott!" I say as I high him tighter.

"Alright we'll I have to go get ready for a party. Love you my beautiful daughter!" He says as he walks down the street and apparates away.

Amabel (Draco Malfoy x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें