Chapter 1: Exciting Announcment

Hey Everyone!

First off, thanks for clicking on my fanfic. So this is my first fan fiction to be written, and I don't know exactly how the story will go, so bare with me. I hope you enjoy the story.

P.S. MAJOR OTP Moments take place in this fan fiction. Enjoy! (I Don't Own Fairy Tail)

~Haazzel10
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

~Lucy's POV~

I was in the guild hall, sitting at our usual table and trying to ignore Natsu and Gray who were being as obnoxious as ever.

Gray, as usual, wasn't wearing a shirt, and Natsu, as usual, started a fight about the stupidest thing possible .

"What did you say Flame Brain?" yelled an annoyed Gray.

"You heard me you ice freak!"

"Pyro."

"Frozen Brain."

"You're the one with the frozen br-"

Before the argument could continue, Erza stepped between them and slammed their heads together. The two fell back with a thud and rubbed their heads.

"Ow!" they yelped in unison.

"Now that's quite enough from both of you. You better behave, as I hear Master is about to make a very important announcement," Erza ordered, crossing her arms and glaring at them.

Juvia jumped up from her seat and sat next to an annoyed Gray. "Juvia will protect you Gray!"

"Fighting is manly!" Elfman exclaimed, patting the injured wizard's backs with pride.

"Guys join me for a drink!" Cana ordered, pointing a bottle at them, her voice hazy.

"Cana you've had more than enough to drink," Erza said, shaking her head.

Cana smirked. "Now now Erza, I think you need to loosen up a bit. You're too uptight without Jellal around. Is someone missing their boyfriend?"

Erza's stern expression immediately changed into a flustered one. Her cheeks were covered with blush as she struggled to respond. "J-Jellal. H-He's not my-"

But Erza stumbled on the word "boyfriend" and she struggled with a loss for words.

Happy snickered. "Erza is in looooove."

Erza tried her usual glare on Happy, but in her weakened state she didn't come off as very intimidating. "It's not like that. We haven't seen each other in weeks and-"

"And weeks feel like years being apart, don't they?" I teased her.

Natsu, seeming to forget about his injuries, burst into laughter, along with Gray. They grinned at each other before remembering their fight (though I doubt they knew what it was about) at which point they huffed and looked the other way.

Erza's face became even more red.

"Now now there's nothing to be embarrassed about Erza," Levy cooed.

"There's only one person Juvia loves," Juvia chimed in, looking at Gray who was right next to her.

"Being in love is manly!" Elfman announced.

"You would know," Lisanna said, glancing at Evergreen.

Elfman's face now matched Erza's as they both continued to try and deny it.

I glanced Natsu and Gray who seemed to be back to their original spots, and were arguing about...trees?

Before another fight could break out, Master spoke up. "Alright listen up trouble makers! We may be number one in Magnolia, but that's no reason to slack off! NATSU STOP WITH THE FLAMES AND GRAY PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON. Now then where was I? Oh yes. To make sure we stay in shape, we will be holding a training camp! Mira will now explain it a little more in detail."

Mira stepped up, and naturally everyone sat quietly, anxiously waiting for more info. "Yes thank you Master. We will be holding a training camp and it will be held on one of our camp grounds. A lot of you may not know this, but our guild has quite a few camps for wizards, and we will be going to the largest one which is located along the bay side area. We will be staying at a luxury hotel near the beach, and will be training under our S-class wizards, as well as a few other special guests."

Master grinned. "Thank you Mira. Now then the camp starts tomorrow so be ready for a vicious week! Have everything packed and be here by 8 AM tomorrow. Don't cause too much trouble. Dismissed!"

I could feel the excitement rise in the guild hall as everyone began chatting about what was to come. I noticed Natsu engulfed in flames, a bright grin on his face. I guess he was fired up.

Master handed the mic to Gajeel, who, to everyone's disappointment, was scheduled to sing. A round of groans went around the hall but Gajeel looked as happy as ever in his white suit and fancy hat.

PantherLily gave him two thumbs up to which Gajeel grinned and started to play. I caught a glance of Levy, who seemed invested in the performance.

As Master stepped off of the stage, I could've sworn I saw him snicker. I wonder what he had planned.
———————————————————————————

~Normal POV~

After everyone had left, the Master, Mira, and Lisanna met up at the guild hall. The Master walked over to where the sisters were standing.

"Is the surprise ready for after the camp?" he asked.

Mira smirked. "Yep, everything is under control. Master thank you for helping us plan this. They should have fun. I'm glad we could plan something for them."

"No problem. I would love to see this work out. Well done you two. Now get a good nights sleep. The next few days should be fun ones indeed."

The Master smiled and then walked out the guild hall whistling, excited for the events that would be brought by the rise of the sun.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

What are they planning? You'll have to read the next chapter to maybe find out. Hehe. Thanks for reading.

~Haazzel10