35

You and George wasted two weeks together. As in, you forgot entirely about your plan to stop the Deatheaters because you were snogging a ginger.

But really, who could blame you?

Now it was time to get serious. You had a lot of work to do and you didn't really know how to do it.

How were you, some random student, supposed to stop a hypothetical but extremely likely situation from occurring when you werent exactly sure when it would occur?

You had a loose timeline, probably around the end of the school year. But that was fast approaching and you were easily distracted.

You had Hermione and George so now it was time to get onto the rest of the checklist. That's what you decided. You needed all the help you could get.

___

Krum and Hermione were walking in the courtyard together when you came along and ruined their good time.

Krum sighed as soon as he saw you.

It was strange that Hermione had started to like you, he had noticed that recently. Before, she talked about outing your lies to the whole school, now she just had a proud face whenever somebody said your name.

He thought it was strange but cute. One should always be proud to have an enemy. That was his philosophy. He himself had multiple enemies.

"Can I speak to Viktor," you asked Hermione. Krum tried to give her a look that said 'don't leave me' but Hermione left anyways.

"What do you want, Black?" Krum asked, he had been having a good day until you came along and ruined it.

You held up your hands. "Woah there, Krummy. I just want to chat that's all."

He raised an eyebrow, you never just want to chat.

"I'm serious." You put your arms down and took a deep breath, looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry."

Krum checked his pulse. "You-huh? I think I'm no longer englishing."

You smiled. "I'm sorry for being a bit of a bitch to you but I want to make amends and become friends. Okay?"

"Uhhh," Krum still didn't think he was hearing you right but he nodded. "Sure."

"Great!" You jumped up and clapped your hands which scared Krum more than he cared to admit. "See you later, buddy!"

What the fuck just happened. Krum stood there, looking dumber than usual, until Hermione came back and got him.

___

When you apologized to fleur, she asked if she could tell you something too. You said yes.

You are pretty sure she spent half and hour cussing you out in French. Cross that off your bucket list.

And now you could cross fleur off your list as well. Logically, you should probably talk to Harry, as he 'defeated' voldy moldy before but he was watching Cho Chang with such intensity it was freaking you out.

As you were walking back to your dorm, maybe to take a nap, maybe to contemplate life, George came walking down the hallway.

Your face instantly lit up. "George?"

He smiled. "Hello, love, what are doing down here?"

"I was talking to Fleur." You wrapped your arms around his neck and he gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hmm odd." He pulled you closer to him by your waist. "Why don't we go upstairs and have a little chat?"

"I'm tired," you blushed.

He smirked. "I merely meant talking. I wasn't implying anything dirty, darling. Unless," he paused and looked around. "You are into that sort of thing."

You hit him on the shoulder and he laughed and kissed you on the forehead. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Talking is fine with me."