4

"Hey guys." You said hello to Hermione, Harry, and Ron as you showed up to the great hall for breakfast the next morning.

It was your first day of classes and Hermione had caught you last night and offered to show you around.

"Hey Y/N, how did you sleep?" She asked, setting down her piece of toast.

"Well. Thank you." You responded, although you barely got any sleep at all. At dinner tonight the other schools are coming for the triwizard tournament. They were supposed to come last night but were delayed.

"Our first class is Defense Against the Dark Arts. We have a new teacher this year, so I'm not sure how they'll be."

"Oh its fine, well figure it out together."

You smiled at Hermione and she smiled back.

"Oh I almost forgot I have to go down to the library to pick something up." You said

"Oh, okay. I'll meet at the library in 20 minutes."

"Sounds good." You say goodbye to the trio and leave the great hall.

______

"Hello, Ronald." Fred Weasley popped up by Ron.

"Bloody hell George! You almost made me drop my biscuit." Ron exclaimed.

"He's not George I am!" George popped up on the other side of Ron.

"Anyway we just came to--"

"Ask Hermione who her new friend is."

The twins looked at her expectantly.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "It's none of my business to tell you her name. If you want to know her go introduce yourselves."

"Her name is Y/N, Y/N Johnson." Harry said.

"Harry!" Hermione slapped him on the shoulder.

"Johnson?" Fred asked.

"Any relations at Hogawarts?" George added.

"I don't--" Hermione started to say something but Harry cut her off.

"No."

Hermione glowered at him.

"What? Your the one that tells me to study all the time!"

"To study subjects, Harry. Not people."

Harry shrugged her off and looked back at the older boys. "Why do want to know about her?"

"She's just curious." George said.

"Very curious."

"Not to mention the fact that she's-"

Fred and George finished together "the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts, no offense Hermione."

Hermione sighed and just looked away from them. Ron blushed, his brothers saying the exact thing that was on his mind.
Harry, looking into his memory realized that she was decent looking. Not the prettiest girl at hogwarts though.

He looked over at the Ravenclaw table...

Not by a long shot he thought.

______

You checked your watch, you had 18 minutes before Hermione would meet you at the library.

In truth. You weren't heading for the library, you were heading for the dungeons.

_____

"Hello."

You spun around. Standing behind you, with the snobby look on his face was the vermin, Draco Malfoy.

"Hello, Draco." You reply coolly. "Why that look on your face. Mad I got Gryffindor?"

He stepped closer to you. "Your pathetic, we all knew you wouldn't be pure enough for Slytherin."

You smirk at him. "Oh please, Lucius and Bellatrix wouldn't want a blood traitor to taint the Dark Lord's house now, would they? Of course she's been rotting away in Azkaban for years now. It probably wouldn't make much of a difference would it?"

You check your watch again, you had 12 minutes.

"The best thing they ever did was ship you off to that muggle foster home." Draco spat.

"I couldn't agree more."

You smiled.at him. "I know you've missed me and I would love to stay and chat but I must go. I'll see you in double potions this afternoon."

With that, you left Draco Malfoy alone in the dark dungeon and headed up to the library to meet Hermione.