13

Christmas at the weasleys was one of the best you've ever had.

Mrs. Weasley had knitted sweaters for her children and you as well! A light purple with your first initial on it in a darker purple.

You stayed in Ginny's room and hoped all of George's flirtyness was left unnoticed. Though you were almost positive he had told fred. Too many dirty jokes.

Now you were sitting in the cold dungeon, in an empty classroom, waiting for Draco to  emerge though the door.

"Ah, your here." He said as he entered. You rolled your eyes.

"Your late."

He shrugged and sat on a desk, twirling his wand between his pale fingers. "Rumours are spending about Fleuar and Krum."

"Oh?" You said, acting surprised.

Malfoy smirked. "Apparently, Krum knocked her up and she had to get an abortion."

This time, you smirked. "And you heard this from who?"

"Everybody. Honestly, Y/n, you are incredible."

"Keep it in your pants, Malfoy." You paused and looked at the tapestries on the wall. "How's the fam?"

Draco let out a bark of laughter. "Psychotic as always. It'd always be a lot better with you there."

You laugh. "If I was there I'd be dead and hung from the ceiling."

Draco sighed and put his hand on your shoulder. "Y/n."

"Draco, stop."

"How was your christmas?" He asked.

Grateful for the change in topic you latch on. "It was nice, I spent it with the weasleys."

"So, you and george are a thing now, huh?"

"I don't know yet."

Malfoy laughs softly and shakes his head. "You always have hated labels."

"I don't hate labels I just..."

"Don't want to get hurt again."

You look at Draco. "Stop reading my mind, Malfoy."

He smiles. "Not a chance, Black."